amazon hydro system

rlancer

hello everyone

i'm interested to know if people are still using these systems, i have been now for the last 7 years but iv always used small pots within the system.

id like to know how people get one with using the bigger pots....pictures of the roots would be great so i can compare with my small pots...

• Like 1

stay with your small pots if its working, hydro don't need big roots since your giving them everything they need ie the roots don't need to go searching for it.

Edited by tokenroll
  • Like 4

On 08/03/2020 at 2:10 AM, Geo said:

I use 3" netpots in my heavily modded amazon. Just changing the netpot size wont make much difference.

gallery_21406_8881_5793.jpg

you got any more pics of the mods you done mate would be interested in seeing what can be adapted etc

• Like 1

Its extensive, I replaced the rotary sprayers with 80psi mist, ditched the external res and increased the internal height by 9" to accomodate the roots.

15ml of nutes converted into mist is more than enough

I have an oxypot V9 ex-dwc veg system that runs on mist, it was much easier to convert than the amazon.

Edited by Geo
  • Like 2