Cream of the Crop - February 2020

Joolz

Cream of the Crop - February 2020  

235 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Excellent entries and lots of great efforts, however that Queen’s Sangria is especially eye-catching. That’s my vote, great effort Sargares

• Like 3

Some real stunners this month to choose from...its a hard one indeed ! well done to everyone who has been nominated they are all great in their own right :yep:

Ill have to decide on a smoke later on :yep: 

Farmer G

• Like 2

Thanks for the nomination! :yahoo:  and of course, a big THANKS for all the votes! :notworthy:   

Both blueberry cheesecakes are looking very well, with some sexy calyx stacking - just the way i like em. :naughty: Will be chopping them in next couple of days.  

I will also use this nomination to mention@Female Seeds Team  - Thank you for the support over the years and hope you return to us. :v: 

AT :smoke:

• Like 8

Well done to all the nominees, All fantastic as per usual, could have happily chosen any of them, but after a lot of deliberation I went for AT :) 

Good Luck :lucky:

• Like 2

It was either the sangria or the one i opted to choose and that was @Ranec shot expressing the lovely stemmed trichomes of the plant  :) 

Well done everyone 

Farmer G 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers guys. Very pleased to get a cream of the crop and the girl in the picture was the best smoke in the pack too so a double win! 

• Like 7