Rough EC guide?

Rocket007

Hey guys, 

new blood round here but experience grower. 

Currently got 5 dinafem original amnesia on the go, 2 week into flower and things are looking goooood :)

I like to have a rough guide of EC levels of strains I try and can’t seem to find much info for the original ammo.

im lazy and feed once a day To water in coco under a 1000w hps. 

4 plants are the indica dominate pheno, one is more Sativa.

during veg ive been feeding 0.8-1.0 and grew like hell, but now In flower im feeding 1.2 and things look ok. Tried to boost them up to 1.4 other day and they didn’t like it so backed off to 1.2 again.

read conflicting posts saying she likes high feed, but then others saying she likes a low EC. 
I can read plants so I’m not worried but just wondered what’s a rough guide that she likes being pushed to. 

Thanks 

Edited by Rocket007
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Rocket007 said:

I can read plants so I’m not worried but just wondered what’s a rough guide that she likes being pushed to. 

How long is a piece of garden twine?

You say you can read plants so do. Start low and up the feed if it looks like it needs it.

• Like 3

Fair enough lol.

was just wondering as I’ve done rqs amnesia and you can push that well Over 2.0 plus 

I know there’s a lot of variables, but a rough guide would of been nice, just takes a lot of guess work out of it and helps you understand the strain a bit more 

Edited by Rocket007
  • Like 2

Every plant is different read up on how to use ec pen and you will never need a guide. Or guesswork :naughty:. I have loads of different nutes etc that I use but iv not once looked at the feed chart . Recipe for disaster them things. I don't know how you growing so il use my grow as an example. Start a seedling firsts feed around 90ppm dunno what that is in ec . I grow in dwc so just a resevoir of nutrients. After a few days I will check the ppm of the resevoir again hoping to see 90ppm. If it's lower plants wanting more if it's higher plants overfed. 

• Like 3

Wish I never bothered asking now. Should of just asked if there heavy or light feeders.

I will keep on way I am I guess.. if I do 6-7oz a plant like I did with rqs ammo I’ll be happy 

Edited by Rocket007
  • Like 1

Why ask if you don't want an answer lol. Wasn't being rude in any way shape or form was telling you how you feed a cannabis plant properly. Seeing as you asked :wanker:

Edited by Asterion
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, Rocket007 said:

Wish I never bothered asking now. Should of just asked if there heavy or light feeders.

I will keep on way I am I guess.. 

No one is trying to be a dick man, but you're asking for the impossible. For eg the amount/type of light used will affect feed requirements, nevermind the plants. You'll be right dude, crack on. 

Fair enough just way it came across lol 

I should of worded it better really and just asked if they liked a heavy feed or a light feed. 

Plant look unreal and growing fast so I’ll keep going :D

cheers lads 

• Like 1

On 28/02/2020 at 8:51 PM, Rocket007 said:

Fair enough just way it came across lol 

I should of worded it better really and just asked if they liked a heavy feed or a light feed. 

Plant look unreal and growing fast so I’ll keep going :D

cheers lads 

Why don't you get a thread up my friend? 

That way we can see what's going on and offer advice accordingly  :yep:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

• Like 2