First ever documented grow!

Mimicker

Right all you wondered people. Have lurked on and of for two years, spent half of last year assembling all my bits and pathetically raising a bagseed weed in a few litres of badd supermarket compost with no nutrients under a 50w Chinese piece of sh!t... Got a great 3 joints out of it!lol

Then decided to better myself, learned about how Coco works, bought some decent seeds, worked on my extraction and environment and over the past 5 months have become a much happier bunny 

I was running a PAK and a Quick Critical+

Unfortunately when the night temps dropped I whacked my radiator right up (not on a thermostat) and totally fried my PAK which then began to Hermie :( poor girl had been used and abused in my novice error and I believe this was the last straw; fortunately the balls hadn't got to the pollen stage but they were everywhere, S/he had to go.

Terrible at the time but a brilliant learning curve. The QC+ took everything in her stride and loved the extra space, filled my 75x75x200 & took off.

She had her last feed a day ago and will be on dechlorinated water for 5 days til she gets the chop, very excited as il have my first grow (with a worthwhile yield) down.

I didn't document the QC+/PAK grow as I wanted to get my head around growing and learning my plants & environment before showing the world and offering myself up for comments, criticism and advice.... Which is what this grow is about!

Beans for the next run are soaked, popped and In their first set of wee boots, not above ground yet but like I said.... We're off!

large.Resizer_15826372081930.jpglarge.Resizer_15826374674210.jpg

Looking forward to the discipline of keeping a diary, your comments and advice will be most welcome, thanks uk420. You really are a brilliant community

Edited by Mimicker
Pics
  • Like 3

Here's a few pics from a friend's phone of the QC+ a Few weeks ago, my phones camera is terrible so I'm looking at getting something a bit better to document the grow. 

During a high moment months ago I mixed up my Pak/QC seeds, I've decided to germ all of what was in a pack ( and an orange cremsicle Cali bagseed) so I'm not sure which Dina genetics come out, it'll either be one or the other. Fortunately the structure of either plant is completely different from each other so it shouldn't be too much of a struggle to work out what we have to play with.large.Screenshot_20200225_133420.jpglarge.Screenshot_20200225_133400.jpg

• Like 3

On 25/02/2020 at 1:41 PM, Mimicker said:

During a high moment months ago I mixed up my Pak/QC seeds, I've decided to germ all of what was in a pack ( and an orange cremsicle Cali bagseed) so I'm not sure which Dina genetics come out, it'll either be one or the other. Fortunately the structure of either plant is completely different from each other so it shouldn't be too much of a struggle to work out what we have to play with

You'll be able to tell them apart pretty early on buddy ;)

This just make a the diary more interesting lol

Atleast you didn't drop on the floor and ask me to identify the seeds lol

Best of luck with your first documented diary on UK420 ;)

Lets see what you can do  :headbang:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

The seeds popped after 24 hours soak, further 24 hours in paper towels, into small pots until the heads poked up.

Put my babies in their first proper home on the window sill above the radiator In the morning light. Glorious first day of life.

Than the cat decides to eat the heads of my babies leaving nothing but the stalks.....

Thank goodness I didn't use all my seeds!

• Like 4

On 03/03/2020 at 1:58 AM, Mimicker said:

large.IMG_20200303_015442.jpg

You hiding "Henry 8th" my friend? 

That lady is headless  :(

I assume she had emerged like this?

Mark..

• Like 1

Haha no! It was in the previous post  how they met their doom! Left in windowsill in the beautiful morning light while on their first morning of life, turned my back to make a coffee and when I had returned found that the cat had eaten all three tops :wallbash:

Edited by Mimicker
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mimicker said:

when I had returned found that the cat had eaten all three tops :wallbash:

Oops  :(

You got more seeds to try again mate?

Expensive taste lol

Mark...

Just now, Dinafem-Mark said:

Oops  :(

You got more seeds to try again mate?

Expensive taste lol

Mark...

Fortunately I had two other beans which were immediately soaked, towelled and potted and are above ground on a heat mat in a germination dome under a 50w blurple LED.

The cat is a beast for ganja, used to run around going mad on the last run she. I was defoliating, munching on leaves left right and centre.

Photos incoming, again it will be a surprise as to which strain it is, mixed up the PAK/quick critical beans so tis either one or the other!

• Like 3