Powdery Mildew or...

hilbilly hifi

Hi all, curious as to whether someone can diagnose this as powdery mildew, the only reason I have a small doubt in my mind is that I was giving a foliar application of epsom salts last week and after taking one out of the tent and carefully spraying the underside of the leaves I decided it was a lot of effort so I proceeded to give a liberal enough application to the others as they sat in the tent with a few hours to go before lights off. In hindsight I see this may not have been wise, I noticed these marks on leaves 3-4 days ago and can't decide if I need to treat for powdery mildew or if it's epsom salt residues. Any insights into diagnosing powdery mildew would be really appreciated. 

large.IMG_20200219_010500_751.jpglarge.IMG_20200219_010435_902.jpg

Guest dill786

probably is epsom salts, my leaves looked the same when i was foliar spraying with it..  wipe a few leaves off with warm water and then see in a  few days if the blotches return...

1 hour ago, dill786 said:

probably is epsom salts, my leaves looked the same when i was foliar spraying with it..  wipe a few leaves off with warm water and then see in a  few days if the blotches return...

Sound Dill Bey, you chopped those nice looking zkittles plants yet?