noticed cannabis has stopped me swallowing

Hopsarecannabistoo

3 hours ago, blackpoolbouncer said:

I sometimes forget how to swallow when I'm tripping balls on mushrooms. 

The more you think about how you swallow the harder it becomes. Very similar situation to making a joint when your tripping. The more you concentrate the harder it seems. 

While we're on the subject ive not had mushies or lsd for years but tried some dmt the other week what a treat that was ! Awesome stuff !

• Like 5

• 1 year later...
On 15/02/2020 at 0:33 PM, baked bean said:

I get this quite alot but mine happens more during/after heartburn it happens if I have been smoking or not 

E2a: I can see this on the front page of the mirror soon lol evil cannabis chokes me for no reason lol

Get to your doctor ASAP. That is GERD and can result in Barrett’s Osophegous, a condition that can cause cancer. It can be stopped in in tracks with 20mg of Omeprazole a day. PLEASE GET CHECKED OUT! 

• Like 1

Just now, Killercroc said:

Get to your doctor ASAP. That is GERD and can result in Barrett’s Osophegous, a condition that can cause cancer. It can be stopped in in tracks with 20mg of Omeprazole a day. PLEASE GET CHECKED OUT! 

Withnailed. 

Edited by fatboy77
Bad taste, again

• 1 month later...

On 23/04/2021 at 8:06 PM, Killercroc said:

hi update, i went to doctors and i do indeed have GERD and severe IBS but im still going through the tests for the IBS, but i have omeprazole it has stopped me coughing too

• Like 2

Just now, Hopsarecannabistoo said:

i have omeprazole

I used to have to take this. I had what sounds like a similar condition minus the inability to swallow.

My symptoms mainly involved acid reflux and lower abdomen discomfort.

The Omeprazol (or I think mine was Lanzoprazol) was effective at alleviating the symptoms.

I like to think I fixed the problem by addressing the cause which in my case appears to be an imbalance in my gut microbiome.

After doing some reading as my course of meds was coming to an end without having fixed anything I started raising my gut acidity.

It's counter-intuitive I know but guts are supposed to be very acid. Acid reflux can be down to gasses produced by the wrong microbes in the wrong place displacing the acid.

I started using kefir (a potent probiotic fermented milk drink) and other live fermented foods and I've been an avid advocate since.

The proton pump inhibitors switch off your gut's acid production to ease symptoms but they don't fix anything from what I can tell.

Use them while you dose yourself up with lots of healthy microbes.

ATB

• Like 2