Sweet Seeds® 2020 ✦ [Catalog]

Sweet Seeds -Jaypp

red hot cookies ,zkittles ..how long before a red do sweet dos ..

kudos on 15 years and kudos for the constant expansion to the strain list ..been a pleasure growing your goods over the years and it still tickles me that my 2nd place cup is listed in the trophies ..cheers for that .

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...

i have just grown 5 of the gelato and got 2 different types of plant,3 liked to stretch and 2 was quite small,the stretchy girls had a gassy aroma to them and the buds not as dense

but the 2 smaller girls smell divine,i can only describe the smell and taste after a 2 week cure of being like a sweet grapefruit taste 

i liked it that much i just got another pack from attitude to grow

will get some pictures up when i get home 

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice one mate ;)

Let us see the pics once you have the time. I hope you can get a decent smoke/vapor from these sweeties :yep:

All the best and sweet smokes :oldtoker:

tommy

• Like 2

On 09/04/2020 at 6:02 PM, Sweet Seeds-tommy said:

Nice one mate ;)

hi 

i have a question for you out of the 5 i have got growing now,they are at the end of week 5 

4 of them are beautiful full on flowering mode, but i have 1 that is still in veg mode and stretching like a monster

pics tomorrow of what they look like

• Like 1

Hi r3d!

Sure, please share a picture so that we can check what might be going on with your plant. If you can show her close to the other plants, so that we can be able to compare, it would be great.

Kind regards,

tommy

• Like 2

Some amazing work there Sweet Seeds.  Love the purple trichome heads...:D  I tried the Sweet Gelato Auto last year and saw some fantastic results.  Growing the Cream Caramel Auto at the moment and I've never seen such rapid growth.  It'll either be the Gorilla Girl XL or the Crystal Candy XL next I think.  Peace...:hippy:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Greetings @Sweet Seeds-tommy, @Sweet Seeds Apolo, @Sweet Seeds -Jaypp, hope you all safe and well :yinyang:

Your strains sound very very nice, i have Crystal Candy FV and Red Mandarine FV growing outdoors in the UK this year, am excited!

However, iv been trying to get Tropicanna Poision F1 FV but cannot find anyone with stock this year, please do you know when it will possibly be back in stock? Im guessing it will be too late for this year. have to get sprouted in May.

My Respects

:yinyang::bong::yinyang:

SubS

• Like 3

Hi mate,

Thanks for your message :yep:

Apparently it is already in stock since about 2 or 3 days ago. Check it out -> 

https://sweetseeds.es/shop/en/the-red-family-seeds/3067-tropicanna-poison-f1-fast-version.html

You can order the seeds directly from Sweet Seeds®, which is always the best option.

Let us know how it goes if you end up ordering some. Kind regards,

tommy

• Like 4

@Sweet Seeds-tommy, Many thanks friend, i recieved the email alert :). I will be sure to let you know. In the mean time heres a Crystal Candy FV @ 3 Weeks old end of April outdoors South (and up a little) UK. Looking very good so far and it's such early days as yet. I hope she enjoys her holiday here in the UK, it's not quite as warm as Spain but im sure she will be fine, i'v also got some Red Mandarin FV to keep 'Crystals' company :yinyang: Much Peace to you!

large.rsz_02_-_week_3__-_30th_april_2020_9.jpg

:yinyang::bong::yinyang:

SubS

Edited by SubSpecies
  • Like 4

Hi SubS! ;)

Nice one mate. And the Crystal Candy F1 Fast Version® is looking very good. Keep us updated about that beauty :yep:

All the best and sweet smokes :oldtoker:

tommy

• Like 4