seed trial nl#2chem X opg.

ramblingmadman

Thanks panik.

Seed dropped today, off to collect now.

I'll only have space to flower four maximum.

8 will go into seedpots tonight and I'll veg them for around six weeks ( my tent will become free around then).

The strongest looking females will then go into flower. Hoping they'll be ready around start of June.

I'll probably put another plant in with them , most likely a cut of (orig release) ugorg noname. (Not found another like it in the "new" version pack) .

Veg - crappy CFLs(around 60w)

Flower - sunlight led ( from diyleduk) 230w ( turned down to about 150) in 60x60 space.

It'll be the second cycle for the new light. I'm in the middle of the first try with this light , and although the plants are doing well, the cooler temps caught me out after a switch from hps and this has slightly slowed the plants

. I think I've got it sorted now though, but I hope that by the time these trial seeds are flowering the weather will be warmer and I'll be able to give you a good idea what these seeds can produce in this setup.

If anyone knows anything about the mother plant ( or plants of the same progeny I'd love to know any info at all)

Cheers people

Edited by ramblingmadman
  • Like 3

All arrived safe then that's good,.. looking forward to it mate you should find some nice phenos in these they was nice stinky girls im sure they might of purpled up aswell  :yep:  google the parents your find some info,..

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, stu sleeper 20vt said:

can you explain the parentage please.

is it (nl2 x chemdog) x opg

and what is opg?

Yes the lineage is Northern Lights#2 ( the 2 comes from the numbering of pheno's by Chimera it is actually a old sensi northen lights pheno but was labelled up as number 2 in the room of many im told ) so its (Northern Lights x Chemdog ) x Orange Pink Grapefruit Male (OPG is original Sweet Pink Grapefruit ) 

Edited by panik
  • Like 4

With regards low temps and led.

When I used a tent I had a long piece of  cheap ducting extending from the intake that I could hang on the tent and adjust it height wise to control the ambient temperature of the air it draws - higher is warmer and lower is cooler obviously.

In summer I also hung it under the bedroom window and If its properly chilly in winter I'd put it near to a radiator occasionally.

So for a few quid you can make the most of the ambient temps around your grow space to help balance temps a bit better. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I also got a pack of these as freebies with my outdoor selections, Just wondering if they’re good for outdoors too ..?

Edited by Tomryder