Sorry another spider mite one

Northeastrobie

Hi sorry for another spider mite question  (I know theres lots cant seem to find what I need) 

I'm very late in flower and have a major spider mite problem, my fault I should have noticed by now but the tents been running cold till about 2 weeks ago now I've sorted the temps the little feckers have exploded in population size! With it being so late in flower I bought some lady birds (pile of crap do not waste your money!) Anyway I've got a couple of weeks left before harvest any info on something I could use that wont kill my smoke is much apriciated. 

Sorry forgot to mention I had spider mites a couple of years back In late veg and used b.a.c plant vitality and it worked great wasnt sure if any one has used it very late in flower? Thanks again

If your near the finish just hoover the fuckers off everyday.

Bout the best you can hope for really. Pita I know but you really don't wanna use chems late on.

Make sure you bomb fuck outta your room before you restart too :yep:

:yinyang:

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Dodgee said:

If your near the finish just hoover the fuckers off everyday.

Bout the best you can hope for really. Pita I know but you really don't wanna use chems late on.

Make sure you bomb fuck outta your room before you restart too :yep:

:yinyang:

I think the bud will be to spidermitey to smoke by the end this rate lol.

Amazing how many webs have formed in 3 days! 

22 minutes ago, Northeastrobie said:

Serious bro get the Hoover/vacuum on em, sucks of the webs/eggs/mites and really slows them down

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Northeastrobie said:

Try hoovering them off with the brush attachment and then spraying all the buds with water and rubbing lightly. Keep the temps low and a fan on constantly and that should slow them down a bit.

As long as the plant is still photosynthesising then you should be ok but if most the leaves are totally damaged and shrivelled up then it's time to chop.

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, howler01 said:

Try hoovering them off with the brush attachment and then spraying all the buds with water and rubbing lightly. Keep the temps low and a fan on constantly and that should slow them down a bit.

As long as the plant is still photosynthesising then you should be ok but if most the leaves are totally damaged and shrivelled up then it's time to chop.

They are right in the buds now, was a little webbing 3 days ago looks like a spinsters knickers now! I'll give it ago thanks matey, just gave them a blast with canna cure might not be to effective but I hope it pisses them off haha

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Northeastrobie said:

just gave them a blast with canna cure

That will kill most of em no doubt. You have to re apply after 3 or 4 days when the new eggs hatch. I've used it in before late flower and it didn't seem to fuck anything up. Lot of folk don't recommend spraying anything on your buds in flower though.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, howler01 said:

That will kill most of em no doubt. You have to re apply after 3 or 4 days when the new eggs hatch. I've used it in before late flower and it didn't seem to fuck anything up. Lot of folk don't recommend spraying anything on your buds in flower though.

I think it's because alot of pesticides can leave chemicals, and the safe ones are damp and can cause mould in the last stage but in honesty I think I'll loose the crop the rate the little bastards are breeding so nout much to loose.......(you'll see me posting a how to stop mould in drying process soon haha) 

That plant vitality is evil stuff man it has some real bad shit in it that you don't want to come in contact with, if you do use it I would be wearing disposable clothes mask and gloves but certainly wouldn't be using in flower. I would be going with the hoover method suggested above.

atb

• Like 1

I'd hoover the webs off and put a mh bulb in to finish your plants off, ime the borg don't like it too much.

Edited by MK11
  • Like 2

12 hours ago, golf.007 said:

That plant vitality is evil stuff man it has some real bad shit in it that you don't want to come in contact with, if you do use it I would be wearing disposable clothes mask and gloves but certainly wouldn't be using in flower. I would be going with the hoover method suggested above.

atb

Is the b.a.c plant vitality stuff no good mate? It says it's biodegradable and none toxic also no protective clothing necessary? 

11 hours ago, MK11 said:

I'd hoover the webs off and put a mh bulb in to finish your plants off, ime the borg don't like it too much.

I've got a metal haliyde in there now mate. I blasted all the webs off yesterday so hopefully that will slow the little shots down some