TEST GROWERS WANTED....

panik

Hi Guys/Girls , so RGSC are in need of some test growers for 5 NEW HOT Regular lines we are releasing later this year , below I will give you some information regarding the new lines and we are very excited about what we have seen so far with these great genetics a lot of work and pheno selection have gone into these  , due to prohibition in certain states and not enough time an space we are looking for 5-6 test growers to give these a whirl and send us relevant information and pics of these fantastic breeds...

Ok so first up is  the Male used in the crosses  was a Orange Pink Grapefruit Male from Catnip seeds Kudos to dr.penthotal  and  Alpine seeds for the creation, some history on the  Orange pink grapefruit can be found by searching the web..

The male was an instant stand out in the room i was eying this beauty up for weeks in veg wondering if it was female, just the structure vigour and stem smell was unreal on this beast when i see it was male i was like yes  thats the one he is going to be your daddy girls,  and he didnt disappoint with the amount of thick pollen dropped biggrin.gif

So Onto the girls used ,

A select cut of Karma's HeadBanger (Sour D) she reeks of sour..

A Select cut of Verdant Greens C4DD (Chem 4 x Chem D IBL) Chemmy Diesel..

A Select cut of Gelato x Dosidos (gelato leaning pheno purples up nice )

A select cut of NL#2 x Chem (chimera)

a select cut of GF x Chem (chimera Grapefruit pheno)

So that's these up for grabs ..

HeadBanger X Orange Pink Grapefruit

C4DD x Orange Pink Grapefruit
Gelato x Dosidos x Orange Pink Grapefruit
NL#2 x Chem x Orange Pink Grapefruit
 GF x Chem x Orange Pink Grapefruit

Any one interested in these i can probably get these sent out next week some time , need growers ready to go and get these started  and put some tender loving care into these crosses so we can see there full potential i have a real good feeling about these,. there going to be awesome .

Edited by panik
  • Like 27

YUMMY!

In before the flocks.

Not that I'm reputable around these parts, but I'd be willing to run anything in my spare room.

These sound like terp heaven and I'm on the search for regular amazing tasting photos for rosin production.

• Like 5

Hi Panik, nice to see you guys working on some new stuff ! :yep: should be some peaches in that lot !

Edited by LA LUNA
  • Like 4

Looking to pop some in the next few weeks so love to, but are you after gg's only or indoor too? 

Early shout for the headbanger Cross if I get lucky!! 

Edited by FatBoy77

Yeah sorry guys these are for indoor guys I should of said , not to say someone can’t give them a whirl outdoor, that I’d like to see , may get lucky and finish ..

• Like 5

I'm available and in for it if you need me, never grew anything from alpine, heard they have a good rep and I've been tempted a few times to buy one of their packs but never got to it so nice opportunity! 

• Like 4

Some really interesting work youve been doing there @panik but got plenty on already.

Good luck to whoever grows these out, I think your in for some fun growing.

Headbanger x OPG stands out to me though. It should ram a gallon of nitrous pumped super citrus diesel terps in your mouth, chased with a shot of salted Lime to tango with your tastebuds. It should deliver an interstellar hit followed by a couple of hours of an imaginatory Rita Ora rubbing you down with warm oil as you mash into the sofa.

Bagsy the first pack of RGS Sour Power Headfruit fems lol

Good growing guys.

Edited by 2Fat2EatThat
  • Like 6

I'm all for testing out some new stuff! 

the headbanger cross sounds good, I'm not too fussy though 

good timing as I'm putting mothers in soil :)

• Like 2

I'm in or at least would like to be considered.

Girls go in the flower room in ten days so new seeds want popping in the next few weeks. Couldn't have come at a better time.

Would love to have a go at either the gelatoxdosi or the headbanger x opg.

Nice 1 panik!

• Like 4

Interesting crosses man. looking forward to seeing how they turn out. Not got the time or space at the moment but I'll be buying a pack or 3 when/if they're released :yep:

• Like 2

Hey panik. If you still need a tester for the nl2chem X opg I'd love to try them (or any of em frankly)

I can only flower 4 at a time max though, so if you need a big number of plants for your trial, other volunteers may be better choices.

Cheers

• Like 1