If I Were .......

BazilEd

I am currently awaiting harvesting my very first grow. this being indoors. However I do have a greenhouse doing absolutely nothing for the coming season. Initially I thought greenhouse growing a bit hit and miss and didn't try, but having joined and read here I'm not so sure.

Any recommendations or thoughts on strains etc would be very much appreciated.

Edited by BazilEd
  • Like 3

Try dinafem auto white widow or auto critical Jack, they're both solid outdoor autos.

P.s a photoperiod can very easily take over a greenhouse, not advisable unless you plant really late!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, flighty said:

Try dinafem auto white widow or auto critical Jack, they're both solid outdoor autos.

P.s a photoperiod can very easily take over a greenhouse, not advisable unless you plant really late!

Thank you. Any thoughts on sowing time at all ?

• Like 1

Start of may or after the last frost in your area @BazilEd

Also, for autos, start them in there final pot, 10l+, and be careful you don't over water when they're small :yep:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, flighty said:

Start of may or after the last frost in your area @BazilEd

Also, for autos, start them in there final pot, 10l+, and be careful you don't over water when they're small :yep:

Many thanks. I'm going to sneak a couple in amongst the tomatoes and see what happens. :)

• Like 2

6 hours ago, BazilEd said:

Any recommendations or thoughts on strains etc would be very much appreciated

Sensi skunk, skunk#1 and early skunk all do well in a greenhouse if you can create adequate air movement and likes been said already plant late june or  you will get to much leaf and lumber.:lucky:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dr feelgood said:

Sensi skunk, skunk#1 and early skunk all do well in a greenhouse if you can create adequate air movement and likes been said already plant late june or  you will get to much leaf and lumber.:lucky:

Crikey as late as that !!  Wow I never would have thought that. Thanks for the heads up !

• Like 1

Auto duck by dutchpassion highly recommended all so check out the duck fem they do hardy big yields best outdoor I have come across

• Like 1