MONTHLY PROMOTIONS

panik

Hi guys February promo we’re giving out free Auto seed Courtesy of (urban legend seeds ) every purchase from RealGorillaSeeds.com will receive a freebie Auto of either :-

Auto gorilla 

Auto Mazarilla

Auto Gorilla Cookies 

Auto Fighting Gorillaz 

And that’s ontop of your free pack of freebies choice with every order so lots of freebies goodies this month don’t miss out .. 

• Like 8

8 hours ago, Dr feelgood said:

nice offer, I think i may give the fast diesel a go this season.:thumsup:

You won’t be disappointed :yep: 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Guys just updated our freebies promo on the website got 10 regular Ace seeds ,or 6 fems  Female  seeds and our NL2 x Chem x Opg 10regs  as selected freebies with orders over £45 for the foreseeable, good promo make most of it.. :yep: 

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...

Hi looking to grow from seed for the first time as only ever grown from cuts, had a look at some of your posts and I seems you are they guy for seeds could you pm me with more info please mate having a nightmare with the strain I'm running at mo

• Like 1

I'm not sure on the breeder mate tbh its mint choc...im growing indoors in coco using cana chart under a telos led i only got 5oz per plant last time...im looking for a very good yield for a semi new grower if you could help out.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gazza420 said:

I'm not sure on the breeder mate tbh its mint choc...im growing indoors in coco using cana chart under a telos led i only got 5oz per plant last time...im looking for a very good yield for a semi new grower if you could help out.

Chocolate mint og is humbolt seeds mate I think , not our strain .. only 5 oz a plant last time ? Well for a beginner I would be over the moon with that.. but you may want to ask in the indoor section mate and show some pics elaborate on your issues etc ..

• Like 1

Ok cool mate thank you, the only issues was the result I use to do tangerine dream and lemon haze so was use to very nice numbers I find the flavour fad at the moment get no were near 

On 07/07/2020 at 7:15 PM, panik said:

Guys just updated our freebies promo on the website got 10 regular Ace seeds ,or 6 fems  Female  seeds and our NL2 x Chem x Opg 10regs  as selected freebies with orders over £45 for the foreseeable, good promo make most of it.. :yep: 

Just got ma order from this promo - totally underrated imo. Ah only heard of it on here somehow, but ah got two reg strains ah've been eyein for ages - Panama and Honduras - for the price of one, plus some zkittzo.

F2 sativa runs booked into the tent for the next few years then.

Seriously though, great promo. Ah've got Dutch and Spanish fems comin out ma arse from promos on other sites but a ten pack of solid sativa regs is a way better proposition.

Ta lads :smokin:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JockBudman said:

Just got ma order from this promo - totally underrated imo. Ah only heard of it on here somehow, but ah got two reg strains ah've been eyein for ages - Panama and Honduras - for the price of one, plus some zkittzo.

F2 sativa runs booked into the tent for the next few years then.

Seriously though, great promo. Ah've got Dutch and Spanish fems comin out ma arse from promos on other sites but a ten pack of solid sativa regs is a way better proposition.

Ta lads :smokin:

Glad you like the promo mate it’s limited until Seeds run out of those stock so make most of it guys , what was your order mate out of interest? 

• Like 2

@panik just Honduras and Zkittzo and the Panama wis the freebie. Ah wasn't even lookin for seeds but been wantin to try the Honduras for ages and then seen the promo mentioned here so that sold it :smokin:

large.IMG_20200718_105137106_compress86.jpg

Edited by JockBudman
Tae add stash photo
  • Like 2