Cream of the Crop - January 2020

Joolz

Cream of the Crop - January 2020  

177 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

@Standin MegardinThanks dude, it’s the LEDs that bring out those autumnal colours late flower. It’s nice and potent and tastes and smells of sweet grapefruits.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 1

Wow that's a really hard decision choice to make.. Any chance of some tester buds delivered to rough out the final choice ;p

*Just pulling your leg there :)

Amazing images and proper risky hard work all round!

• Like 1

I went for hempfruit's after going through the thread and enjoying the imagery, I'm not too sure here but hemps the underdog and they always pack a cracking hit when got going!

Well done to current leaders, some proper surgical procedures throughout! 

Respect!

• Like 2

Nice one Dr feelgood , quite a winning margin as well , I thought it would be a bit closer with some other great entries

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Degsy said:

Nice one Dr feelgood , quite a winning margin as well , I thought it would be a bit closer with some other great entries

I did mate some great pics this month, thanks to all that voted for the biscuit.:yep:

• Like 2