Auto Mazar, auto bluetooth grow log

Tgrow

These ladies are looking amazing, I didn't mean for my hermie post to discredit any work done by RGSC. I have full faith in their company and have killer orange + fast diesel on lineup and certainly another order for summer going in soon.

I'll update ya'll with the results of my go.

Located in Maine,USA.  I came to this forum because it's outdoor prep time a year and RGSC provides worldclass outdoor seed variety for my area. The early finishers make a world of a difference because September gets cold fast .

8x8 tent(not using the whole thing)

2x TSW2000

1x Platinum LED600

2x vipar spectra 600 watts(not currently using)

Running 24/7

Temps stay 76-80 Fahrenheit

Humidity stays around 40 but dips to low 30s when the humidifier stops.

I have some left over Dyna-gro nutrients and will be using them starting this or next week.

Today the ladies are day 24 from seed, I'll update a few earlier pictures another day. Excuse the mess totally over filled the soil and tried watering it anyways...

Edited by Tgrow

A few more Auto-bluetooths are headed downhill, I don't think they like my 24.7. The rest appear to be strong and sexy..

Auto mazar, autonl and auto cheesecake are all showing no signs of pollen sacks in the same tent which totals to 15 plants.

Updated a few more pics of today. Beside the herm issue things are still growing....

@panik Did you end up sending me replacement pack? A couple days a go I was hesitant to have you send any because my results still seemed okay and you're prices arn't sky high...However my herm count seems to confuse me as it keeps increasing just from this one section of my tent.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Tgrow said:

A few more Auto-bluetooths are headed downhill, I don't think they like my 24.7. The rest appear to be strong and sexy..

Auto mazar, autonl and auto cheesecake are all showing no signs of pollen sacks in the same tent which totals to 15 plants.

Updated a few more pics of today. Beside the herm issue things are still growing....

@panik Did you end up sending me replacement pack? A couple days a go I was hesitant to have you send any because my results still seemed okay and you're prices arn't sky high...However my herm count seems to confuse me as it keeps increasing just from this one section of my tent.

Yes Mate your order has been sent out with freebies in.. im stumped if I know whats going on with your tent you sure your environments right or something that's puzzling me if all the other Auto Bluetooth are fine seems very weird ,..

• Like 1

2 hours ago, panik said:

Yes Mate your order has been sent out with freebies in.. im stumped if I know whats going on with your tent you sure your environments right or something that's puzzling me if all the other Auto Bluetooth are fine seems very weird ,..

Thanks a ton!! You're service has been impeccable.

I've heard dutchpassions blueberry has hermie tendencies and honestly when reading the description I looked past that with this order because I thought you may have acquired some more stable cut.

I'll see the log through until the end anyways because its got me stumped for sure..I'll be happy when my killer orange and other photo moms are up and cloneable.

TOO HARD TO TELL WHATS UP, the environment seems fine and dandy plus its consistent.

The humidity can get low for a minute when the humidifier runs out but tbh I ran some fire99 autos above my moms garage dead of the winter and the humidity was only above 20 when I watered plus temps would spike above 100 when the snow was melted off the roof. 

A couple plants popped up with seeds on em still and I may have hurt them taking off the shells so I kinda gave those ones the benefit of the doubt. 24.7 lighting must stress some baby nuggies out if the mothers were accustomed to other environments?? IDK I give uplol

Do you breed any plants that talk? lol

Side note:

I'm a Computer science nerd and work from home.... last 4 years I've left my house like once a week like wtf..

I've been studying you and your company, I remember growing the GG3 as my first strain ever and it was more fire than anyones outdoor.

Most of New England has gone legal and I've always though that the early genetics would be a huge hit specifically just for the region, so here I am. Planning this year to be the year I stop buying seeds and produce some of my own(doubt ill ever sell any tho)...

Maine is set to open legal stores in a few months and as a medical caregiver I'm able to actually sell 25 percent of my stock to them!! MUHAHAHA

Time for the RDWC setup... (:

Edited by Tgrow