Dinamed CBD diaries

Chocolate starfish

Has anyone got a dinamed cbd plus diary they can link me to ? I'm going to do 3 in my tent next and it would be interesting to see someone else's crop and what results they got. This will be my second grow indoors and my first time growing photos. My plan is to grow in 11lr pots in light mix, top at 5th / 6th node then flip the following week and grow through scrog net for support. 

• Like 1

Cheers man but I want to see specifically the dinamed cbd plus. I'm interested to see what the flavour profile is like and what the buds are like as I smoke my cbd rather than making concentrates etc. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Chocolate starfish said:

Cheers man but I want to see specifically the dinamed cbd plus. I'm interested to see what the flavour profile is like and what the buds are like as I smoke my cbd rather than making concentrates etc. 

try the strain base section

• Like 1

Cheers man, just read through your diary and I was very impressed ! Think I'll just have to grow them and see what it's like. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Chocolate starfish said:

Cheers man, just read through your diary and I was very impressed ! Think I'll just have to grow them and see what it's like. 

Here you go mate ;)

I'll have a look as I'm sure we have a couple more grows on UK420 with our DinaMed CBD Plus  :yep:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

11 hours ago, Dinafem-Mark said:

Here you go mate ;)

I'll have a look as I'm sure we have a couple more grows on UK420 with our DinaMed CBD Plus  :yep:

Mark..

Nice one mate !! Just so I can get an idea of bud production and how hungry/ fussy they will be. I made soo many mistakes on my first grow I want this one to go better. My aim is with 3 plants I want a gram per watt which with a 400w hps i think is an achievable goal. 

• Like 1

On 29/01/2020 at 7:15 AM, Chocolate starfish said:

Just so I can get an idea of bud production and how hungry/ fussy they will be.

They (pure CBD strains) can be quite fussy where feed is concerned mate ;)

I would start off with a low e.c, around 0.5 then work upto a 1.0 e.c. See how they react and adjust as needed  :yep:

My advice would be to document your diary on UK420, that way you'll have plenty of assistance  :yep:

Good luck dude :cheers:

Mark..

I'm gonna document it, I'll start my diary once they have pushed through the soil. Put all 3 in a glass of water and all 3 popped, just got to wait for them to do there thing in the paper towel then I can get them in to pots. My water ppm is ridiculously high where I am (600-700ppm :mellow:).

I'm in light mix so I'll give them nothing in the starter pots and start to feed them 0.5ml per litre of fish mix once they're in there second pots and have developed abit more and increase till I find a sweet spot. This is my second grow indoors and I hope it will go better than my first as I had many issues with over watering and feeding to the point i completely locked out an auto :wallbash:. It didnt really recover and drinks about 2 litres of water every 10 days. Its very poorly but I'm limping it to harvest lol.

Cheers for your help @Dinafem-Mark hopefully I'll have a good grow and be able share my progress. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Chocolate starfish said:

Cheers for your help @Dinafem-Mark hopefully I'll have a good grow and be able share my progress. 

My pleasure mate :) I'll keep a look out for your diary  :yep:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 1