Finishing Times

NuVista

Gonna run 4 autos ..sweet cheese,jack47,cream caramel,sweet skunk ..whats the expected finishing times with these?.As i have will only have the one tent for growing and drying they need to be finishing around the same times..Any advice welcomed.Their all standard autos and not fast finishing versions ..any i should leave out?

• Like 1

I would check the breeders recommendations and use those as guidelines if they have roughly the same time frame then id say your good to go. But when harvest is on the horizon, I prefer checking thrics for maturity then going off of the breeders recommendations because you can accurately harvest at peak levels. On average though they finish around 3 months assuming you have everything dialled in and the environment is at optimal levels.

• Like 3

Your bang most of them out in 10weeks ish ..but it's hard to say as they vary so much ...ive run all them autos you have mention and have had 8-12weekers in all of them ..also depends on environment aswel...I found the killer kush was the most consistent finisher I grew (auto) would normally finish 8-10weeks most being done by 9 and rarely going into 11/12 weeks unless stunted...I havnt tried any of the newer autos there may be a stable finisher in amongst them ..:yinyang:

• Like 2

Hi buddy!

Here, I'll tell you the flowering times. Remember that these are times of flowering that can vary by different factors, as for example the phenotype.

Sweet Cheese Auto® Indoor/outdoor harvest: 8 weeks from germination

Jack 47 Auto ® Indoor/Outdoor Harvest: 9 weeks from germination

Cream Caramel Auto® Indoor/Outdoor Harvest: 8 weeks from germination
Sweet Skunk Auto Indoor/outdoor harvest: 7½ weeks from germination

Any other question about times, you can see it in our web or catalogue.

Sweet smokes!

-Apolo

Edited by Sweet Seeds Apolo
  • Like 1

Thanks...grew sweet cheese before and man what a sweet aroma .you could smell it a mile away..hoping the sweet skunk is similar?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/1/2020 at 2:29 PM, NuVista said:

Thanks...grew sweet cheese before and man what a sweet aroma .you could smell it a mile away..hoping the sweet skunk is similar?

Yes, Sweet Skunk F1 Fast Version has an intense and sweet aroma. <_<

Sweet smokes!

-Apolo