Seedsman Lee

Hey Everyone,
I am a newish rep from Seedsman. I am trying to branch out to growers in different parts of the world, until now that has stopped at Canada, and the States. I haven't heard too much noise from growers in the UK so I was hoping I could change that. To break in, I was hoping to create a comparative grow of Gelat.OG auto! 

Seedsman will supply the seeds, so all that is expected of you is: To grow the seeds sent, and to complete a personal grow journal from start to finish- updating it at bare minimum 1x per week. 

Looking for serious growers! If you're interested please send your most recent grow journal 
Happy Growing

Lee
  • Like 8

I would give the OP benefit of the doubt for now, its in the correct forum.

That said however, before anyone sends out any addresses I would wait for the OK from Joolz or Mod's etc. 

A funny old world we live in these days, can't be too careful.

@Joolz   Just wondering if all is good? Cheers.

Edited by GreenVision
  • Like 4

I grew a SEEDSMAN gelato Og non auto , I renamed it +30 as it took extra thirty days to flower lol 

Edited by Arthur Mix
  • Like 4

On 1/15/2020 at 6:41 PM, Biokid said:

Did you check with site admin first?

Bio

I have :) does the comparative sound interesting to you?

• Like 2

On 1/16/2020 at 3:28 AM, GreenVision said:

I would give the OP benefit of the doubt for now, its in the correct forum.

That said however, before anyone sends out any addresses I would wait for the OK from Joolz or Mod's etc. 

A funny old world we live in these days, can't be too careful.

@Joolz   Just wondering if all is good? Cheers.

Thank you for giving me the benefit of the doubt! 

I made the mistake of not posting on the Seedsman part of the web here and got no interest. But I am learning, and hope to gain interest and trust

• Like 7

On 1/16/2020 at 4:07 AM, Arthur Mix said:

I grew a SEEDSMAN gelato Og non auto , I renamed it +30 as it took extra thirty days to flower lol 

Hope she was worth the wait! Would you care to join?

Cheers for the offer .No thanks I do photo period not autos , unfortunately the +30 gelato was underwhelming. There may be a diary in this section showing it.  Are you the only rep here now or is jtrich still around ? As it goes I have plenty seedsman genetics to run :oldtoker:

• Like 4

Any chance of a link to some completed grows or a few pics of the finished plants??

Or are these completely new/untested genetics??

Curious like..

:yinyang:

• Like 2

If they were regs I would be interested but auto's just cost too much leccy and there's no way of keeping a mum, nice initiative tho, never grew any seedsman seeds. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Dodgee said:

Any chance of a link to some completed grows or a few pics of the finished plants??

Or are these completely new/untested genetics??

Curious like..

:yinyang:

Let me get back to you! I’ll send some pics for sure and I’ll try and get a journal! 

9 hours ago, CannaKay said:

If they were regs I would be interested but auto's just cost too much leccy and there's no way of keeping a mum, nice initiative tho, never grew any seedsman seeds. 

Oh man, I’d love to get you to try some man! After I get one grow under the belt on here, I’ll aim to do another where I’ll hold a poll! I’d really like to get as many people interested as possible

• Like 2