Help with my leafs

HydroNoob

So I put 4 babys in my DWC pots and a couple have gone droopy and curled up. Could this be overfeeding? Any tips to get them back on there feet.

Room temp 26°

Water temp 22°

Ph 6

600w hps

• Like 1

if you are on a laptop, go to top of page , hit "create", then hit "gallery image", the rest is pretty straight forward.

the image needs to be resized first. I use a programme called image resizer, which works well, but paint can also be used, there are loads of option  to resize it.

not sure about uploading from a phone, id think it would be pretty similar.

If they are just seedlings,like, less than 3 or 4 nodes (sets of side branching)  then 0.8/1.0 is a bit high, bring it down to 0.6 ec, but a picture tells a 1000 words, so see if you can post one up.

To give you an idea, these are on 0.6, now, for an example. they are less than a week in the system.

I started them at 0.8 but it was too hot.  I will keep them at 0.6 for at least another week.

large_102.JPG

hope this helps