Dinafem Virgin

Tenchie

:unsure:

Hello Guys,

Something different for me to start the New year off! Only ever worked with regular seeds & cuttings so this see`s me pop my female seeds cherry. Bought these last year after trying some and recieved the critical +2 as a free gift.

Story so far:

Medium = Canna Coco +

Light = 400hps

Nutrients = Growers Ark Coco (hard water)

Popped 4 seeds on the 11th of December and all 4 were up by the 15&16th and placed under the light,started off in a small pot and potted up on the 28th of December at day 13 of veg,now sat in 3.5 litre pots on 18/6 and at 3 weeks of veg today.

Nothing really to report apart from all popped no problem and all seem healthy enough thus far.Will stick a couple of pictures up at 6pm (light on).Feed wise so far goes like this:

Week one:

1ml a&b

4ml Extra traces

3ml Root Stim.

Week two:

2ml a&b

3ml Extra traces

3ml Root Stim.

Since yesterday day 20 veg.

3ml a&b

2ml Extra Traces

5ml Root Stim.

Each plant getting 500ml each with no run-off just yet,at the stage were I`m just filling the pots with roots,I don`t even have a plan yet on how I will grow them out,probally take cuts at some point,there another 4 regulars in with these female seeds so see what they bring to the table once sexed then decide on whats what.

#Lets grow...

Tenchie.

Edited by Tenchie
  • Like 9

Just now, Tenchie said:

:unsure:

Hello Guys,

Something different for me to start the New year off! Only ever worked with regular seeds & cuttings so this see`s me pop my female seeds cherry. Bought these last year after trying some and recieved the critical +2 as a free gift.

Story so far:

Medium = Canna Coco +

Light = 400hps

Nutrients = Growers Ark Coco (hard water)

Popped 4 seeds on the 11th of December and all 4 were up by the 15&16th and placed under the light,started off in a small pot and potted up on the 28th of December at day 13 of veg,now sat in 3.5 litre pots on 18/6 and at 3 weeks of veg today.

Nothing really to report apart from all popped no problem and all seem healthy enough thus far.Will stick a couple of pictures up at 6pm (light on).Feed wise so far goes like this:

Week one:

1ml a&b

4ml Extra traces

3ml Root Stim.

Week two:

2ml a&b

3ml Extra traces

3ml Root Stim.

Since yesterday day 20 veg.

3ml a&b

2ml Extra Traces

5ml Root Stim.

Each plant getting 500ml each with no run-off just yet,at the stage were I`m just filling the pots with roots,I don`t even have a plan yet on how I will grow them out,probally take cuts at some point,there another 4 regulars in with these female seeds so see what they bring to the table once sexed then decide on whats what.

#Lets grow...

Tenchie.

Now that's a surprise as I could have sworn you had grown a Dinafem girl before  :)

Good luck with the grow mate and welcome to the world of feminized genetics  ;)

All the best :bong:

Mark..

• Like 2

I will keep an eye on this one.

ive often thought about the blue kush, it sounds tasty AF.

im sure you wont be disappointed, dinafem strains are solid.

• Like 4

Cheers lads  :yep:

Here they are still at lights out,bk 2 has been struggling a little but seems to bounce back,will keep a close eye on her in the next week.You can see the paleness in these pictures hense upping their grub to 3ml yesterday! Might well need to up it again next wattering,with these hard water nutriets they seem to take alot at a young age! I wont be using my ec truncheon or any ph pen this grow,just going by mls per litre and trying to read my plants better.

Thanks for looking,will update on a weekly basis from today.

Tenchie.

Ps Sorry about the poor pictures,my camera skills or camera are shit,don`t help when your tents zip is jammed 3 quarters the way round lol Hopefully improve as we go.

large.SAM_5588.JPGlarge.SAM_5585.JPGlarge.SAM_5582.JPGlarge.SAM_5576.JPG

• Like 15

Looking sound mate, you'll soon have the feed dialled in ;)

Grew a little Blue Kush auto outdoors guerrilla this season just gone, poxy skinny buds from a shit summer and lack of sunlight but the taste, really nice dude :yep:

Sweet creamy blueberry I got :yep:

Good luck, I'm sure you'll like what Dinafem has to offer.

• Like 2

4 weeks veg 2 weeks since potted up :

Plodding along just nice in the veg tent,now watering 1300ml per plant to runoff every 48 hours.Trying to keep 4 strains on the same food is tricky lol

Some enjoying some look sad,they soon brighten up when the light comes on,all green and healthy now,sure the kids have fiddled with my camera tho,pictures look yellow at times but they aint!

3ml a&b - 2ml Extra traces - 3ml Rootstim (per litre)

Till next time...

Tenchie.

large.SAM_5611.JPGlarge.SAM_5608.JPGlarge.SAM_5603.JPGlarge.SAM_5599.JPG

Edited by Tenchie
  • Like 8

Quick picture of the tent at light on (6pm) and they all now look green and healthy,maybe a touch too green but happy enough so-far at day 30 of veg.Hopefully get the regulars sexed in the next 10 days or so & then decide on how to grow these out.

Tenchie.

large.SAM_5615.JPG

• Like 6

Morning Guys,

Little update:

Today at day 38 or there about of veg I have moved them out the veg tent and into the flower tent.Also changed light to a 600hps.Potted up into their final pots (6.5`s) They will now continue to veg for 7-10 days before I flip (maybe) see how they go now they have a little more space to spread their wings.I did try and sex my 4 regular seeds and I`m sure at least 2 are girls to go with the Dinafem girls,my eyesight aint the best,it usually takes around 6 weeks for me to see anything lol Sure they will show proper in a week or so.

Feed:

3ml A&B (per litre)

2ml Extra Traces

3ml Root Tonic.

In the 3.5 pots before being potted up they were drinking 1.5 litres with ease and that was every 48 hours,so looking to get these final pots to that stage & fill these 6.5`s out.Tried to grab a few pictures but got two of Bk & Critical roots and camera died,so will leave my next update till Monday.

Till then,may all your gardens be green & healthy.

Tenchie.

large.SAM_5622.JPGlarge.SAM_5621.JPG

• Like 5

Week 6 (veg)

Evening folks,

Here`s the Bk & Critical at 6 weeks from seed,my camera skills are letting me down,they are green and healthy,pics just took before light on! Looking at them today they might well need daily feeding very soon,they got 1.5 litres last night but coco looks dry again tonight.I also topped them last night,something I should have done earlier but hey ho its done now and it is what it is.More good news on my other 4 regular seeds,they all seem to be girls.Looking at flowering these in the next week most probally.

Till next time.

Tenchie.

large.SAM_5637.JPGlarge.SAM_5638.JPGlarge.SAM_5641.JPG

• Like 5