Deeznugs

I'm planning 3mx3m space w/ 6x 600's to use end of flower.

Air extraction 1080-1350m3/hr (depending on which fan I get) intake 800m3/hr.

Inside target climate: 25-30°c RH 65-80%

Avg outside climate: -2-10°c RH 60-90%

Never used inline, kept running into low humidity this time want inline+humidifier. I played w/ online humidifier size calculator it said I need around 14-20kg/hr=14-20l/hr to keep up with extraction.

Long story short seems like this is industrial size and way out my budget so instead wondering anyone knows how to make a humidifier maybe w/ pond foggers/mist makers+centi fan? I'm all ears to any advice, thank you in advance:)

Just made one along these lines:

It raised humidity in a 1.2 x 1.2 x 2m by about 10-15% and I think I can do better with a bit of tweaking. Not sure how effective it will be in a space your size, but more than one might help you out a bit.

• Like 1

My only advice was stop overthinking and start doing!  The only time low humidity will be an issue is right at the beginning. Concentrate on a decent intake and exhaust and you'll be fine.

• Like 2

Thank you @monkeypig I plan on starting with just intake+exhaust, trial run it for 48hrs or so then add whats needed. Only asking now so I know what I need just in case.