Organic Smoking Blends

Milltown Micro

Just now, ROCKSTEADY6 said:

I do agree and glad you saw the funny side of my cheek. I was always cutting up cereal boxes for roaches and it's a PITA.  Now back to bongs which I do prefer. 

I remember when I was at school, the police came to do a talk to our year, the little cards they left stacks of with the phone number of the drug squad on made the very best roach :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Boojum said:

I remember when I was at school, the police came to do a talk to our year, the little cards they left stacks of with the phone number of the drug squad on made the very best roach :)

Ahahah. This reminds me of a guy in East London who used to come into my work and take a couple of my business cards off my desk every few weeks. He never used the business I worked for at any time. I knew what he was up to but let him be. He stunk of weed too which was a give away. 

Hmm. Ive tried this blend called kinnick-kinnick before. It's native American. That's the best blend I've had, sans tobacco. Btw, if you want to quit tobacco, andyou need help,  try smoking some lobelia when you get the craving. It's been used as alternative and has a similar molecule to nicotine.

2 hours ago, ROCKSTEADY6 said:

Ahahah. This reminds me of a guy in East London who used to come into my work and take a couple of my business cards off my desk every few weeks. He never used the business I worked for at any time. I knew what he was up to but let him be. He stunk of weed too which was a give away. 

lol Silly Europeans.

On ‎29‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 3:49 PM, hilbilly hifi said:

Tried mullein a few times, prefer a spliff of straight green personally but found mullein pretty pleasant as a mixer. There's a long tradition of people smoking mullein in Ireland to cure various illnesses and ailments too :)

I think it was popular for a tea or medicinal drink but ragwort was smoked ,and even peat/turf in clay pipes . Your rooting medium ! 

I can't smoke bongs because I just cough too much . I've reduced my tobacco consumption to about three grams per day ,as much or more weed ,but if I roll one with no tobacco at all I cough like a mo'fo ,and the smoke keeps extinguishing . It's strange how pungent tobacco is to people that aren't used to it . In Holland there are some coffeeshops that don't give a sh1t what you roll ,some have an outdoor smoking area for tobacco ,or /and cannabis but inside only cannabis . Folks can tell if you have just a tiny piece of tobacco in a joint . It doesn't smell nice anyway ,tobacco ,although sometimes ,and even when I was a child I liked the smell from a freshly opened pouch of tobacco ,my Grandfathers pipe tobacco 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Michael Luchóg said:

I think it was popular for a tea or medicinal drink but ragwort was smoked ,and even peat/turf in clay pipes . Your rooting medium ! 

I can't smoke bongs because I just cough too much . I've reduced my tobacco consumption to about three grams per day ,as much or more weed ,but if I roll one with no tobacco at all I cough like a mo'fo ,and the smoke keeps extinguishing . It's strange how pungent tobacco is to people that aren't used to it . In Holland there are some coffeeshops that don't give a sh1t what you roll ,some have an outdoor smoking area for tobacco ,or /and cannabis but inside only cannabis . Folks can tell if you have just a tiny piece of tobacco in a joint . It doesn't smell nice anyway ,tobacco ,although sometimes ,and even when I was a child I liked the smell from a freshly opened pouch of tobacco ,my Grandfathers pipe tobacco 

Ha that's mad about ragwort, many the back breaking day I've spent pulling the bastarding stuff might have to have a puff of it next time, there's a place in Roscommon where they make traditional clay pipes it's a tourist visitor attraction place and a great day out to visit I must say, they were telling us there that there has been clay pipes found with traces of mullein in the bowl from way back when can't remember off the top off my head now but it was long before I had thought clay pipes were even in use. I find with a spliff of straight green that once you draw hard and get it burning hotter fire at the start it don't go out at all you'd come back tomorrow and take a drag and it's still burning :skin_up:but my mates all burn with tobacco so when I'm having a social one it's generally mixed, I enjoy it every which way anyway. I get you about the smell of a freshly opened pouch I even enjoy the smell of second hand tobacco smoke especially on crisp cold winters morning it's lovely haha 

• Like 1