Organic Smoking Blends

Milltown Micro

Just wondering if anyone had used organic smoking blends to mix with herb in joints, cones etc? Was going to order some Raw pre rolled cones but thought about mixing with a dry blend. Seems to be various companies offering mixtures containing coltsfoot, corrander, star anise, dandelion...  all kinds of things. Thanks! 

Tried mullein a few times, prefer a spliff of straight green personally but found mullein pretty pleasant as a mixer. There's a long tradition of people smoking mullein in Ireland to cure various illnesses and ailments too :)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, blackpoolbouncer said:

Mixing weed with anything other than more weed is sacrilege.

This^^^

Took me 20+ years to realise but it's the chuffing truth aye

• Like 3

Aye :yes:

The best organic smoke blend is cannabis :)

If I want to get really stoned then I'll roll a single skin of pure bud. If I want a mellow evening smoke then I'll roll a single skin with a pinch of pure bud to a pinch of the sugar leaf I always keep. If I want a light daytime smoke I'll roll a single skin just from the sugar leaf. No tobacco or any other mixer goes anywhere near my spliffs :nea:

• Like 3

Totally get that, makes perfect sense. My only reason for asking was that right now I’m putting a minimal amount in my joints and I can barely manage a single skin with tobacco, but I bloody hate the taste of tobacco. But guessing the better alternative would be just to load a single skin and if I do half I do half? 

• Like 2

Wise words... thank you for the advice! I’m from the Blackpool area originally so very glad to make your acquaintance! Any pointers on cleanest, most organic papers greatly received! 

RAW papers are my favourites :) Pack of single skins with the same number of bits of card for roach, so you don't have to bugger about tearing skin packs to bits or nonsense like that. It's a pack of skins and roach, when you use the last skin you also use the last roach. No confusion. No I've got skins but no roach, no I've got roach but no skins. It's a pack of xx number of skins and xx bits of card to use as roach, no messing about tearing bits off the packet for roach.

• Like 2

Slowly dry your fans and sugar leaf.  Very slowly.  Shred the bigger leaves. Crinkle it up and cure it.  For at least six months.  Rubbed and compressed, it makes a fine baccy does weed.  It's just learning the slow drying thing.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Boojum said:

RAW papers are my favourites :) Pack of single skins with the same number of bits of card for roach, so you don't have to bugger about tearing skin packs to bits or nonsense like that. It's a pack of skins and roach, when you use the last skin you also use the last roach. No confusion. No I've got skins but no roach, no I've got roach but no skins. It's a pack of xx number of skins and xx bits of card to use as roach, no messing about tearing bits off the packet for roach.

Booj how many skins per roach, i think i missed it? 

• Like 1

lol

1 skin

1 roach

The old Highland skins did it first (remember them, kingskin size skins in a pack with roaches that had a police woman stripping lol ) but that's how skins should be, pack of skins with roach too, no buggering about.

40 minutes ago, Boojum said:

but that's how skins should be, pack of skins with roach too, no buggering about.

I do agree and glad you saw the funny side of my cheek. I was always cutting up cereal boxes for roaches and it's a PITA.  Now back to bongs which I do prefer.