Fast Flowering Green Crack

HSO-Mark

fast-flowering-green-crack-RGB-72.jpg

Fast Flowering Green Crack by Humboldt Seed Organization is a feminized, Indica-dominant marijuana strain that stands out for her speed, her heavy yields, and an intense and penetrating sweet aroma, with notes of spices and citrus fruits. She’s the result of a cross between a male Green Crack Auto and a female Green Crack; a strain that grows vigorously and can tackle any situation that she’s faced with.

Speed and pedigree

A delicious and fast genetic equal to the best classic strains

Fast Flowering Green Crack showcases highly valued classic features regarding resistance, yield, flavor, and effect. And, on top of all that, she's got a major trait up her sleeve: out-of-this-world speed. Her flowering phase ranges between 44 and 50 days, which makes cultivation easier as more indoor crops can be grown for a given space, and last-minute setbacks can be avoided when grown outdoors.

She develops into mid-sized plants with Sativa-looking leaves and internodes; her branches are long and her elongated leaves are quite sparse. This morphology allows for optimum growth as the plant is exposed to plenty of air and light while she's growing. Her abundant crops, full of healthy, extremely aromatic, bulky and sticky buds, are always cause for joy.

A true gift for your senses

A powerful aroma and a soothing effect that will invade your body, mind and soul

Fast Flowering Green Crack makes her presence felt wherever she is. She always takes center stage in any garden with her sassy, enveloping aroma that reaches deep. But this doesn't only occur while she's growing… when you taste her, a flavorful tidal wave invades your palate, producing great pleasure. Her relaxing and balanced effect due to her high THC levels (of up to 18%) is also worthy of mention due to its effectiveness in alleviating stress and tension.

You really can't ask for more… On top of all the traits regarding her effect and aroma, she's easy to grow, doesn't need much attention, and produces good and abundant weed in record time. It is important to emphasize her 'FAST' nature, which makes her a successful crop in any climate or environment. Her speed hinders possible fungus or pest attacks, and guarantees first-class results

Genotype 60% Indica / 40% Sativa
Cross Green Crack Auto x Green Crack
Suitable for Indoors and outdoors
Indoor flowering 44-50 days
Indoor yield 600 g/m2
Outdoor harvest time Mid-September
Outdoor yield 1200 g/plant
Outdoor height 2.5 m
THC 12-18%
CBD 0.01-0.2%

https://www.humboldtseeds.net/en/fast-flowering-green-crack/

Kind regards  :bong:

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 5

• 2 months later...
On 28/02/2020 at 10:28 AM, flighty said:

is that flowering time correct, 44-50 days?!

It is brother. 50 day's maximum from the flip to 12/12 ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Sorry for being daft but da somebody tell me if I need to change light with these to get em to flower? Or leave em like an auto? Grown outdoors in U.K.? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Katchum said:

Sorry for being daft but da somebody tell me if I need to change light with these to get em to flower? Or leave em like an auto? Grown outdoors in U.K.? 

do you mean switch to 12/12? if so then yes

• Like 1

On 06/06/2020 at 4:06 PM, ratdog said:

do you mean switch to 12/12? if so then yes

Will it keep growing until the light switches or will it die off first, I mean should I change it’s light schedule or will it be okay left outside to do it naturally? 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Katchum said:

Will it keep growing until the light switches or will it die off first, I mean should I change it’s light schedule or will it be okay left outside to do it naturally? 

sorry mate i missed the bit about outdoors, it will keep growing until july/august and then start to flower at some point, strain dependent on that so i can say more.

• Like 2

That’s a lot pal, that’s what I thought would happen, plants looking good so didn’t wanna have it die or nowt 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Katchum said:

It will just stay in the vegative stage of growth until the light cycle outdoor starts to drop back ;)

Then she will enter bloom just as any other outdoor plant would  :yep:

Should have a beast come harvest time  :headbang:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

It will just stay in the vegative stage of growth until the light cycle outdoor starts to drop back ;)

Then she will enter bloom just as any other outdoor plant would  :yep:

Should have a beast come harvest time  :headbang:

Kind regards :bong:

Mark..

Cheers pal got 3 from hso an have to say I’ll use them an there seeds again, top notch so far.  Only thing holding them back is me lol 

• Like 1

Done another couple seeds an the seedlings were doing well,  ow one has a small hole in it, looked as tho it was see through last night an now it’s a full hole, an the other has a yellow spot, any ideas? Not been fed yet an kept in miracle grow like the last ones an they done fine an so are the auto’s done is same gearlarge.6DE7C037-72DE-4DFE-8750-EEAE8B00891B.jpeglarge.3EC2CC05-9037-4169-91D5-120BC890FB19.jpeg

• Like 1