Smokebelch

I have finally got my arse in gear and got some of the seeds wet for the contest. I have a lot going on with my own Pineapple Skunk strains I made in my small set up at the moment so I am only able to do a couple of plants.

I am not in this to win it as I have so many seeds here I want to pop including a big selection of Dinafems and I also won a load of Intense Nutrients stuff for COCT so the free seeds and nutrients are more than enough for me.

It’s going to be fun trying out some new nutrients and growing out some new seed plants and keeping a small diary of the progress in here. 

Big thanks to @Dinafem-Mark@Intense Nutrients Mattfor sending me the freebies, hopefully I can get some nice photos along the way to show case the seeds and nutrients.

I have put 2 OG Cookies and 1 Orange Juice in some wet paper towels for now.

Dinafem Seeds and Intense Feeds
large.P1260491.jpg

large.P1260484.jpg

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 13

Second what tokes already said bro best of luck in the competition and thanks for getting your diary up and running bro as I know you've been busy 

3 pips a popping is plenty bro

Here's hoping a great diary 

All the best 

Matt :skin_up:

Edited by Intense Nutrients Matt
  • Like 2

@Smokebelch So glad you decided to partake in this grow off  ;)

You always do a fantastic diary, can't wait to see what you do this time :headbang:

Good luck brother  :cheers:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I have been very lazy in this contest so far, sorry folks.

I am still going to be trying the nutes and will update more when they are in flower, I find it quite dull photographing veging plants these days so bear with me.

The seeds all geriminted and I have two OG Cookies and an Orange Juice. A couple of days ago they were potted up into a 1 litre pots with some Plant Magic compost and a good sprinkling of the OG Granuals and then they were watered in with a half dose of the Foundation.

Potting up

large.P1260852.jpg

large.P1260857.jpg

large.P1260927.jpg

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 6

I can confirm that the OG Granuals do work as I spotted the mycorrhizae strands in the hole where the plant comes out of the compost.

It looks like a fine spiders web and is very fragile, I moved the plant to try and get a better shot and it all broke up and disappeared.

I dug the macro lens out and got this photo of it, it’s nice to be able to show the product working like it should do.

Mycorrhizae Fungi

large.P1260651.jpg

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 10

6 hours ago, Smokebelch said:

Mycorrhizae Fungi

large.P1260651.jpg

Incredible photo Smokebelch, thanks for taking it and sharing. I don't know much about this fungi but I can see in people's photos it's good stuff. When my canna rhizotonic is finished I am swapping over to these granules. Best of luck with the grow and diary. 

• Like 3

On 03/01/2020 at 1:47 AM, Smokebelch said:

I can confirm that the OG Granuals do work as I spotted the mycorrhizae strands in the hole where the plant comes out of the compost.

It looks like a fine spiders web and is very fragile, I moved the plant to try and get a better shot and it all broke up and disappeared.

I dug the macro lens out and got this photo of it, it’s nice to be able to show the product working like it should do.

Mycorrhizae Fungi

large.P1260651.jpg

That's a super cool macro shot brother  :yep:

Plants look happy and healthy at this young stage but we would expect nothing less from an @Smokebelch grow ;)

Keep the updates coming buddy and happy New year  :cheers:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

• Like 1

@highway_017Its quite rare to see the mycorrhizae strands on the top like that, I didn’t see it on any of the other plants. If you used the OG Granuals and fed some of the foundation then those strands will be all through the compost helping the roots take up nutrients.

@ROCKSTEADY6I will be using them again as it clearly works as proven by the photo above.

@Dinafem-Mark@Intense Nutrients MattI hope you guys don’t mind me taking a bit of a back seat in the competition, my grows are quite boring while in veg as I don’t really feed much. I will be updating more once I have something in flower and feeding them more often.

The plants have been in the one litre pots for around 2 weeks now and are looking very nice, green, lush and vigorous. All they have been fed is a couple of feeds of the Foundation root stim otherwise they have just had water.

I think when they are in flower I will only be using the Grow and Bloom, I can’t really see what Runzyme would bring to the party, it says it protects roots, I don’t have any probs with my roots so I doubt I need it. I like using base nutes so Grow and Bloom it is.

I have a tall and a short Pheno of the OG Cookies and the OJ looks like a short Pheno too. All 3 plants were topped a couple of weeks back.

Dinafem Trio

large.P1260999.jpg

OG Cookies Tall

large.P1260993.jpg

OG Cookies Short
large.P1260995.jpg

Orange Juice

large.P1260996.jpg

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 6

@Smokebelch

However you want to use it he nutes is fine by me bro :yep:

As for the comp you are fine buddy I know myself how hard it is to find something to say about  the veg period lol

AFaik Runzyme helps break down any decaying roots and turns them into sugars etc for the plant to take up as nutrients etc but if your happy with how your running now then keep at it how you are brother 

Atb 

Matt 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Smokebelch said:

hope you guys don’t mind me taking a bit of a back seat in the competition, my grows are quite boring while in veg as I don’t really feed much. 

Your fine brother  ;)

There's not to much to say at this stage. Things do look good though  :yep:

When these girl's hit bloom the updates will be come way more frequent, I'm confident in that :cheers:

@Smokebelch Thanks dude :yep:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 1