No Nute bottles required.......

trance

Hey guys hope your all cool...:smokin:

I thought i would experiment a little on this grow.

I am currently using plant magic soil supreme. Love the texture of this stuff and its seems to be reasonably priced. 

I am thinking for this run rather than use my bio bizz grow,fishmix & bloom i would add some top dressing, and maybe if required substitute with bottles of the bio bizz.

I was thinking of using the ecothrive life cycle as a top dress to keep the plants going throughout flower, possibly adding some extra worm casting aswell?

Just wondered if anyone was doing this outwith ecothrives living soil?

Got some shropshire seaweed there and maybe even some charge to help things along!. 

Cheers guys....

• Like 1

Yeah heard about coconut water before!

Just normal stuff from the supermarket?

Was trying to make it simple  i suppose you can go on and on..:george:

• Like 1

yes mate plants love it! wait till you use it and see, aldi have it for £1.70 a litre! 

aloe too! you can use aloe water from h&b or cut a chunk off your aloe at home and mash it up and add to water folia and drench with both coconut water and aloe

rotate those with seaweed, molasses and some dung and you can’t go wrong

• Like 6

rates vary but around 15ml per litre is a good start..

For Plants That Grow Like Coconut Palms

Raw, organic coconut water can replace an armload of top-secret grow formulas. Added to feedings at 15 milliliters per liter of H2O, coconut water will cause your plants to grow faster, more vigorously, and with more buds sites and shorter internodal distances. Keep in mind that a coconut is the biggest seed on Earth — and like any other seed, it contains enough nutrition for the plant to grow until it develops sufficient leaves to make its own food. Coconut trees get taller by growing huge palm leaves that die off, leaving a trunk — which means that unlike cannabis, which grows stem space between each set of branches, coconut water has cytokinins (sigh-toe-kine-ens), hormones that signal the plant to divide cells in the roots and growing shoots, equaling explosive growth. Coconut water is also a great source of calcium, magnesium, and other minerals and elements your plants need

>hightimes 

• Like 10

@trance I'll be doing something similar when the BioBizz I have runs out. I managed to get a 5L tub of ecothrive charge and a 5L tub of bat guano(bloom version) for a tenner each.

If the dilution rates are correct from what I've read then these tubs should last me a fair amount of time!

Not knocking the bottled nutes as once I got dialled in they produced excellent results, I'd just like to see if I can save time with the watering process by not measuring out nutes when I need to water.

• Like 2

I like to keep things simple and I get real nice pot from good grows, reading about all the stuff I don't add I suppose I could get 3gram per wat and I still believe in santa.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, twigs said:

don’t forget molasses, coconut water and aloe vera! :stoned: 

@twigs Ordered some coconut water & aloe vera juice....:smokin:.

How often are you feeding bro?

If i water say twice a week would you give say coconut water & aloe vera once a week and the other feed molasses and seaweed? Is every week too much?

Cheers 

Edited by trance
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, trance said:

If i water say twice a week would you give say coconut water & aloe vera once a week and the other feed molasses and seaweed? Is every week too much?

Cheers 

My understanding is organics can be used every watering but not too sure. Which seaweed will you be using I used maxicrop and it smells alot like a sewer not sure if it's just like this usually or mines off.

• Like 1

@UKsFinest I was thinking it might get too hot with the ecothrive life cycle amendment every watering but i am not sure? Only one way to find out I suppose!  

Currently using Shropshire seaweed  always at a 2ml/ltr rate. Smells sweet:george:

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, trance said:

@UKsFinest I was thinking it might get too hot with the ecothrive life cycle amendment every watering but i am not sure? Only one way to find out I suppose!  

Currently using Shropshire seaweed  always at a 2ml/ltr rate. Smells sweet:george:

Oh is that a top dressing? I think they're slow release aren't they so you can pretty much feed just water for a while?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, trance said:

Cheers 

Im a nightmare to be fair and don’t have a routine :stoned:  i spray together and separate and drench through veg and they love it, but i try not to od with it, like you say once or twice a week

I do the same for the first 3/4 wk’s of flower (no spraying after wk 3/4) then ease of a bit then give a bit of coconut last little stretch before the final wk, but again not all the time.. once or twice a wk..

molasses i give almost every water, a little, to lots depending on the plant and wk’s and other amendments..

slow down on the seaweed mid flower.. great/amazing in veg and beginning of flowering..

good for cuttings and starting seeds, they are great all rounders!

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

@twigs hi mate I was just about to do a post as I’m not too convinced on the Biobizz nutes? I only use them as I’m a complete novice and it’s all I’ve seen on here! I don’t know any different but a few times over the last year I’ve been thinking to myself is this really worth it 

it’s pretty expensive which if it give great results I would mind the root juice and BioHeaven is hefty price, the other stuff isn’t too bad 

but like I was saying not chuffed with it 

I know I’m only on 3rd grow of This plant but I’ve been growing plants for years and using products and you know when somethings work and I’m starting to wonder about them especially the £45 a litre bio heaven ? 

I just seen you say Coconut water? 
and aloe Vera? 

• Like 1

yes mate @Jammo85  i use seaweed, molasses, aloe vera water/gel, coconut water as ‘amendments’ to a balanced base feed..

ive used biobizz and got some great results with it :stoned: but only root stim, grow and bloom oh and fishmix which i still use because it’s great!

• Like 1