2019 Outdoor Grow Thread Winner's HSO.

This season has not been the best by any stretch of the imagination but we've still seen a few decent HSO ladies grown in the great outdoors  ;)

Now the flowers are harvested and being consumed it's time to announce the HSO 2019 best outdoor grow thread competition winners  ;)

In first place it has to go to the aliens  :)

@Andromedian @zug

It was set to be the best ever outdoor diary with some monster plants on display then disaster struck. Rippers hit and took a good portion of the crop from the boy's. Did this get them down, slightly but they pulled themselves  together and still managed to harvest some Fire ;)

If memory serves Mango Sapphire was the star of the show and can't wait to see what you 2 crazy lads do next season  :)

Well done on the first place win boy's  ;)

Now onto our 2nd place winner  :yep:

2nd place goes to

@jadenugs

Who took on 2 of our autoflowering strains. OG Kush Auto and Dedovered Haze Auto  :)

Both did well but out of the 2 I think the Auto OG Kush faired slightly better :)

We had a bit of bud rot hit which is to be expected here in the UK, still managed to pull of a pretty decent harvest. If my memory serves @jadenugs also did our photoperiod OG Kush which I'm not sure how she faired?

Well done on the 2nd place finish mate :yep:

And finally we have our 3rd place winner  ;)

That has to go to @Jack010

Who also decided on 2 of our autoflowering strains being Lemon juice express Auto and our Lost coast skunk Auto  :yep:

The girls went out to the plot in early May with plenty of slug and critter protection  :yep:

By mid June we had the ladies transitioning into bloom and loving life  ;)

Early July came along then we really started to see some nice bud production  :)

By late July it was time for these ladies to be harvested.

Again a bit of rot hit but we still saw some lovely sun grown cannabis harvested  ;)

A few jars were filled by early August making this one of the earliest harvest  :)

A massive congratulations to the winner's and a big thank you to every member that's taken part. Not the best season but you made the best if it folks  ;)

I'll drop the 3 winners a PM now and get Prize's out hopefully in time for Xmas  :bong:

Kind regards

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 12

Amazing, thanks Mark and well done to everyone!

Indeed that Mango Saphire is beautiful in every respect. Cursing my running out jar but cant wait to bang a load of them out next year! Lush stuff.

• Like 6

@HSO-Mark

Well done everybody......was a testing season all round.....

We have all, battled everything this season....

Weather, Mould and fucking ripper c*nts…..Biggest plants we have ever grown, and we have seen some lovely ladies too, all round the gaff, on here....

despite the rip, 

still a season of progression, and still a season where we have learnt so so much....

The Mango Sapphire.....what a strain....my favourite smoke by a long way, reminds me of last years Fire 99.

I could smoke this shit all year round...and we fucking would be, if it wasn't for some little thieving slags...:wallbash:

Still took home a fair amount, so not sooooo bad, 

Most resinous, most flavoursome, most indoor looking outdoor....ticks all the boxes....In fact we decided to have our prize as 100 x Mango Sapphire:naughty:

Thanks Mark and HSO, for the opportunity, to grow your strains, and even be in the competition :yep: Respect

:alien::alien:

• Like 7

Thanks very much @HSO-Mark and the HSO team.

Well chuffed that you chose my diary as 2nd place :yep: Sorry for the late reply, life is a bit hectic round here at the minute.

Well done to the winners and all who took part. We're not short of problems with our 'amazing' climate and unfortunately the thieves that are too bone idle to put the effort in. Was gutted for Andro and Zug after all their hard work. A very well deserved win. It is what it is though and all we can do is keep on keeping on :yep: 

We must be due a good un next season :lucky:

Mark I haven't done the HSO photoperiod OG. Only OG I've done is a Dinafem one indoors and that was a hard hitter.

My HSO OG auto #1 was similar, rattled my head all over before levelling out but I think this time it was more to do with early cropping due to mold risk. OG auto #2 was more mature when cropped and a nicer more pleasant relaxing eye closing high lol

I'm only recently getting back into sativa highs and the Dedoverde Haze auto is just that, a very uplifting keep awake smoke with a nice clear head, not much body effect until the high wears off and leaves me stoned.

Quite potent so I don't need much of it to keep me buzzing ;) I've got another one going in my veg cab :yep: 

• Like 3

On 06/12/2019 at 7:38 PM, Andromedian said:

@HSO-Mark

Well done everybody......was a testing season all round.....

We have all, battled everything this season....

Weather, Mould and fucking ripper c*nts…..Biggest plants we have ever grown, and we have seen some lovely ladies too, all round the gaff, on here....

despite the rip, 

still a season of progression, and still a season where we have learnt so so much....

The Mango Sapphire.....what a strain....my favourite smoke by a long way, reminds me of last years Fire 99.

I could smoke this shit all year round...and we fucking would be, if it wasn't for some little thieving slags...:wallbash:

Still took home a fair amount, so not sooooo bad, 

Most resinous, most flavoursome, most indoor looking outdoor....ticks all the boxes....In fact we decided to have our prize as 100 x Mango Sapphire:naughty:

Thanks Mark and HSO, for the opportunity, to grow your strains, and even be in the competition :yep: Respect

:alien::alien:

Well said mate ;)

Here's to a better 2020 Outdoor season :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• 2 weeks later...

Early Christmas presents for me, all come today, great box of goodies  :bong:

Thanks @HSO-Mark and the team

Confused me I must admit, had a note through the door saying “we missed you, left with next door” 

I checked my eBay and Amazon accounts and I’d had everything I ordered. 

I thought, what the fuck could that be. 

They just knocked my door to give it. My wife opened it in front of me and my kids and lucky the t-shirt was on top and I saw it and grabbed the box quick and said it’s for a mate, haha. 

Close call , lucky next door didn’t open it 

Looking forward to getting these autos out mid/end of may

Thanks again and merry Christmas 

• 2 weeks later...

@HSO-Mark My prize arrived safe and sound in time for xmas but I couldn't get around to picking it up until recently. Nice package of goodies.

Thankyou very much and all the best for the New year :yep:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, HSO-Mark said:

@zug @Andromedian

Did your prizes arrive boy's? 

Kind regards 

Mark..

Yes mate, Andro received it all recently. Amazing prize from a top seed company! Thanks again @HSO-Mark and all at Humboldt Seed Organisation!

• Like 3