2019 Outdoor Grow Thread Winner's

Dinafem-Mark

Well this season has had more ups and downs than a theme park lol

The time has come to get the 3 winners announced for the 2019 best outdoor grow thread competition  ;)

It's never an easy task to pick just 3 winners as we have a lot of amazing outdoor farmer's.

With that said it's now time to announce the 3 winners  ;)

1st place is going to

@Happyeccentric

2nd place goes to

@Dr feelgood

Well played my friend  :yep:

Some fire Auto White Widow flowers were grown and if memory serves some killer hashish was also made  :)

Which left our BBC to face mother nature. Some nice flowers harvested and some dynamite looking extract  ;)

Well played @Dr feelgood

Finally we have our 3rd place winner  ;)

That goes to @PermanentWaves

So there we have our 2019 Dinafem outdoor winner's  ;)

A massive thank you to every member that's taken part. Not the best season weather wise but you all battled through and live to face another season  :headbang:

Same time next year folks?

@Happyeccentric

@Dr feelgood

@PermanentWaves

Look out for a PM so I can grab your info and get your prizes out just in time for Xmas  ;)

Thanks all :yep:

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 15

Nice one mate i cant believe it, congrats to the other winners and also to everyone who took part its been a right good do.:yep::skin_up:

• Like 7

Well done, @Happyeccentric and @Dr feelgood, and in fact everyone who’s contributed this year. We’ve had mixed fortunes with the weather and harvests but there’s been some awesome diaries this year. I’ve never been involved in a community so passionate. Thanks again to @Dinafem-Mark for donating seeds and supporting our grows x

• Like 7

Omg I cant believe it.  I was surprised I was even allowed to join in as a beginner.  I loved keeping this grow diary and got so much help and support doing it.  I literally speechless for the first time.  How overwhelming.

Thank you thank you thank you and I'm congrats to the other winners.

Well done to all who done a diary as there was so much fun in that forum this summer

• Like 6

Christmas really has come early for my family now and we are picking out a variety of seeds.  I definitely need some of that white widow xxl as it is my dancing weed, and some cbd strains that can be grown outdoors for granny's health issues and some sticky strong tasty strains for my son in law.  We will be very dinafem this christmas 

• Like 5

Thanks @Intense Nutrients Matt I did use your organic bloom on the grow....it was a freebie that I got when buying a carbon filter from the site sponsor.

Thanks @flighty I will definitely be taking your advice as it was your advice that got me stopping killing my plants and growing them

Thanks @Andromedian your diaries were the first I read here and inspired me to try so your congratcongratulations means alot

• Like 7