OOH i say has anyone seen Farquahar???...no i havnt

grotbags

Hullo Lads n Lasses, it's good to be here....massive shout out to @Intense Nutrients Matt @Dinafem-Mark a fantastic opportunity, given....forever grateful guys...

Lets kick off with a wee joke, eh?

I remember when i first starting using drugs, I was 16 years old. It all started with a spliff, then a bong or two. Before i Knew it I was using amphetamines like speed, but for a stronger buzz i got into ectasy. Well after that it wasn't long before i started on the hard stuff like heroin and cocaine..

I was a complete mess.....

My mind and body were broken....

BUT FUCK ME WHAT A NIGHT!!!!

Anywayz back to the grow...so here's the lowdown....

600 watt HPS with sunmaster dual spec bulbs.....(new).

5 inch rhino fan and rhino filter.....(newish, no problems here with rhino filter??).

starting off in 2L pots, one pot up to 10/11L pots....in clover compost.

U know the nutes and seeds i'll be using guys so lets get it on!!

large.5de39981f34c0_rsz_dsc_0001(1).jpg

I hatched the total 10 seeds, 5 each. 9 hatched but i broke one taproot during planting, the ham fisted cnut i am....so 8 sprouts i got, one maybe a runt as it was slower than the rest breaking the surface.....In my wee veg cupboard under a 125w envirolight. They will be under that for 2 wks then they go under the big light in my flower cupboard....

large.rsz_dsc_0008.jpg

So that's the craic so far.....

I must admit i was well happy with the last Dinafem stuff iv grown....was blue widow(any excuse to post this bud pic.....It was popular in my circle, we kept it around for a couple of years.....That was around 6-7 years ago....

large.post-77008-0-99900800-1357925326.jpg

Tis the best shot i have taken of a plant, i often go back just to ogle it......

I bought a cdc for this grow, but i need a data transfer cable, which is coming soon so i get decent pics of my lovely(hope) flowers.....Ill be doing a tour of the diaries later on or tmrw so I can see how all u guys are getting on....Just take this chance to wish everyone in the comp good luck, may the canna godz look favourably upon us....ATB guys, see u soon.......:yinyang:

• Like 10

great start to the diary comp mate thanks for getting it up and running when you said you would :)

lovely shot of the blue widow bud and hope you have something popular cuts running about your area after this comp has finished brother  ;)

all the best mate 

matt 

• Like 3

@grotbags Well that's a creative title lol

Thanks so much for getting your Dinafem X Intense nutrients grow up mate :yep:

Time to show us what you can do :headbang:

I'll be along for the ride and watching with interest mate :cheers:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

• Like 2

On 01/12/2019 at 1:12 PM, grotbags said:

Hullo Lads n Lasses, it's good to be here....massive shout out to @Intense Nutrients Matt @Dinafem-Mark a fantastic opportunity, given....forever grateful guys...

I remember when i first starting using drugs, I was 16 years old. It all started with a spliff, then a bong or two. Before i Knew it I was using amphetamines like speed, but for a stronger buzz i got into ectasy. Well after that it wasn't long before i started on the hard stuff like heroin and cocaine..

Anywayz back to the grow...so here's the lowdown....

600 watt HPS with sunmaster dual spec bulbs.....(new).

5 inch rhino fan and rhino filter.....(newish, no problems here with rhino filter??).

starting off in 2L pots, one pot up to 10/11L pots....in clover compost.

U know the nutes and seeds i'll be using guys so lets get it on!!

large.5de39981f34c0_rsz_dsc_0001(1).jpg

I hatched the total 10 seeds, 5 each. 9 hatched but i broke one taproot during planting, the ham fisted cnut i am....so 8 sprouts i got, one maybe a runt as it was slower than the rest breaking the surface.....In my wee veg cupboard under a 125w envirolight. They will be under that for 2 wks then they go under the big light in my flower cupboard....

large.rsz_dsc_0008.jpg

So that's the craic so far.....

I must admit i was well happy with the last Dinafem stuff iv grown....was blue widow(any excuse to post this bud pic.....It was popular in my circle, we kept it around for a couple of years.....That was around 6-7 years ago....

large.post-77008-0-99900800-1357925326.jpg

Tis the best shot i have taken of a plant, i often go back just to ogle it......

I bought a cdc for this grow, but i need a data transfer cable, which is coming soon so i get decent pics of my lovely(hope) flowers.....Ill be doing a tour of the diaries later on or tmrw so I can see how all u guys are getting on....Just take this chance to wish everyone in the comp good luck, may the canna godz look favourably upon us....ATB guys, see u soon.......:yinyang:

That's a belter in the last shot. Nice one!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 01/12/2019 at 1:12 PM, grotbags said:

Aye min that fuckin emu cannae half kick off when he wants eh lol

• Like 1