Hey! Something is coming...

Sweet Seeds Apolo

Hello everyone! :v:

Are you ready? Have you already prepared your grow tents?

Well, get ready, because a new adventure will begin in which you can participate and enjoy.

For now, be patient as we are making small adjustments.

We will inform you. 

Sweet smokes to all! 

gallery_44939_2830_65522.png

gallery_44939_3146_28366.png

• Like 20

OOo nice to know.  Ultimately I find these kinds of posts annoying, or frustrating.  Now I'm sat waiting to see what's next.  I know its a marketing thing to build suspense and stuff, hope its not too long of a wait! :D

• Like 9

1 hour ago, Inspiration101 said:

OOo nice to know.  Ultimately I find these kinds of posts annoying, or frustrating.  Now I'm sat waiting to see what's next.  I know its a marketing thing to build suspense and stuff, hope its not too long of a wait! :D

See that time lapse first place thing that's history this year lol.

• Like 7

Oh aye, sounds good to me ;)

Looks like I'll be Do-ing Sweet dos soon then, can't wait :D

I'm Psicodelicia-ing myself up ready for the start :yep:

On 11/21/2019 at 6:35 PM, Sweet Seeds Apolo said:

For now, be patient as we are making small adjustments.

I was going to say don't rush but there's no need to say that to a Spaniard, especially a toking one hehe :wassnnme:

• Like 10

@jadenugs the Dos Seet Dos stupid name that is but anyway, I have two on the go atm one small one and a bigger one both seem to be a very nice and easy plant to grow, they took well to topping etc and seem to be perfectly happy to bask in the light they are getting. Vertical lighting on the back wall of the cab no light above etc atm im well happy with them. I will certainly be running them again.

Even if it's going to be a long time coming lol...

• Like 5

@tokenroll Nice one dude,  I'll just be growing the one to see how it grows ;)

I know this aint good enough to get a proper taste for a strain but there's so many nice sounding strains to try and not enough time lol 

• Like 5

Hi everyone!

Thanks for your patience. We've been setting everything up and we're about to start. At any time, probably next week :yep:

On 21/11/2019 at 6:43 PM, Inspiration101 said:

Cheers mate!

Nice to see you ;) About the marketing thing, it could be the case, but unfortunately you're wrong. When we asked Joolz for approval for our competition (as we always do) not only he approved it, he created the subforum for the competition right away. So, we had two options. Leaving it and dealing with one or several threads with questions about it. Or starting this thread ourselves to keep it clean, on place and easier to handle for us.

So that's it. We wouldn't do this for the suspense. We would prefer to have it all posted in the same day for the "surprise factor".

We'll keep in touch. See you soon in the competition :oldtoker:

tommy

• Like 8

I love your Speed+ .. haven't tried her yet but she smells so good and is such a good grower! There is a really nice fruity cheese smell to her already. I'm documenting that grow on here with a diary as well. ;)
.. superexecited for this competion! I will definitely be taking part in this competion if given the chance. :thumsup:

• Like 4