Blue cheese

K71

Hi all.

After being highly impressed with the freebie critical 2.0 I did last time, I’ve jumped on the dinafem bandwagon hoping for more of the same:yep:

Ok I’m doing a multi strain grow ( main diary here http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/topic/402521-sativa-run-anxiety-madness/#comment-5233784 )

This diary is just a way for me to keep track of the blue cheese In the breeders specific forum, plus easy for anyone wanting to do the strain to see it full grown start to finish without having to trawl the whole forum

So I bought a single blue cheese seed simply for numbers and a different flavour in the jars. Would usually run at least half a full pack of seeds but only had room for a couple of singles.

first up packaging 10/10

I’ve honestly never seen a breeder pack single seeds like this before. Well done dinafem and instantly gives you the impression that the the company isn’t all about ££££.

large.3B531DFB-8ADA-4465-ADC5-F02762A006F2.jpeglarge.1A04B014-582C-4175-9142-2390FC05D763.jpeg

Germination 

I usually soak seeds overnight then into coco. This time because my other strains were already going I decided to just throw it straight into some wet coco. I never have problems with germination rates must just be lucky

Seed went into the coco Saturday and Tuesday it was up so let’s call Tuesday day 1 veg

large.4ED98DE5-0347-4A4C-9B72-8CA8D77798E7.jpeg

Day 3 veg

That makes today day 3 veg. Things are looking ok, seeding is still in damp coco and will be getting potted up into lightmix tomorrow or Saturday. 

Going to be doing this grow organic which so far in past grows has resulted in 100% failure. I could quite easily of stuck with coco and had few problems but I can’t be bothered mixing 5 different coco feeds for 5 different strain.

so it’s the shit or bust grow :wassnnme:

here it is just doing its own thing under a couple of 55w t5s

large.543BE64B-0121-4A7D-A571-1E253D28FFF5.jpeg

let the fun begin

• Like 5

I juust finished one of these. it was also a spare seed, chucked in coco, never checked run off etc and it was out of the lights, just stuck on a sjelf on the side. 

it still produced 2 ounces of lovely tasty blue cheese goodness.

I don't think you will be disappointed in it, which is more than I will say for your ghs super lemon haze.

I used to grow lots of these super lemon hazes, but they have turned to shyte over the past few years to be honest.

the blue cheese? its a winner.

good luck with them

• Like 5

I ran a Dinafem Blue Cheese last grow. Initially I was stuck for height so kept it small. Lovely smoke it is too. You can check it out in the grow diary section

Edited by Larry Badgeley
  • Like 4

On 21/11/2019 at 3:07 PM, K71 said:

Hi all.

After being highly impressed with the freebie critical 2.0 I did last time, I’ve jumped on the dinafem bandwagon hoping for more of the same:yep:

Ok I’m doing a multi strain grow ( main diary here http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/topic/402521-sativa-run-anxiety-madness/#comment-5233784 )

This diary is just a way for me to keep track of the blue cheese In the breeders specific forum, plus easy for anyone wanting to do the strain to see it full grown start to finish without having to trawl the whole forum

So I bought a single blue cheese seed simply for numbers and a different flavour in the jars. Would usually run at least half a full pack of seeds but only had room for a couple of singles.

first up packaging 10/10

I’ve honestly never seen a breeder pack single seeds like this before. Well done dinafem and instantly gives you the impression that the the company isn’t all about ££££.

large.3B531DFB-8ADA-4465-ADC5-F02762A006F2.jpeglarge.1A04B014-582C-4175-9142-2390FC05D763.jpeg

Germination 

I usually soak seeds overnight then into coco. This time because my other strains were already going I decided to just throw it straight into some wet coco. I never have problems with germination rates must just be lucky

Seed went into the coco Saturday and Tuesday it was up so let’s call Tuesday day 1 veg

large.4ED98DE5-0347-4A4C-9B72-8CA8D77798E7.jpeg

Day 3 veg

That makes today day 3 veg. Things are looking ok, seeding is still in damp coco and will be getting potted up into lightmix tomorrow or Saturday. 

Going to be doing this grow organic which so far in past grows has resulted in 100% failure. I could quite easily of stuck with coco and had few problems but I can’t be bothered mixing 5 different coco feeds for 5 different strain.

so it’s the shit or bust grow :wassnnme:

here it is just doing its own thing under a couple of 55w t5s

large.543BE64B-0121-4A7D-A571-1E253D28FFF5.jpeg

let the fun begin

Nice to see another Blue Cheese grow up and running on UK420 and off to a flying start  :headbang:

Best of luck with the grow buddy  :yep:

As will all Dinafem grows I'll be along for the ride and watching with interest mate ;)

Let's see what you can do :headbang:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

• Like 4

Hi folks, 2 weeks away from chopping my BC, from day 1 it had a slight yellow light green colour to it, so far so good as they say...

Also just wanted to say if there was any way Dinafem could make plastic tubs for seeds instead..I had 6 metal containers banging and clacking all the way from Spain...my postman was like WTF lol

the strains im doing are all Dinafem....Cheese, Gorilla, Blue Cheese, Bubba Kush...also got a huge Critical 2.0 in veg

the Bubba looks fantastic....

• Like 4

On 25/11/2019 at 9:42 PM, edwardio said:

the strains im doing are all Dinafem....Cheese, Gorilla, Blue Cheese, Bubba Kush...also got a huge Critical 2.0 in veg

the Bubba looks fantastic....

A multiple strain grow, fantastic  :headbang:

Sorry about the clanging with the post buddy lol

Mark..

• Like 3

Day 14 veg

All’s well. Plant is growing fine hoping to pot up sometime this week

plant currently under 315cmh and being fed the following 

1ml organix grow 

2ml foundation 

0.5ml calmg 

0.5ml bio silicon 

large.A481FC26-C2B1-463A-8287-0007BF88A87E.jpeg

• Like 6

On 03/12/2019 at 5:30 PM, K71 said:

Day 14 veg

All’s well. Plant is growing fine hoping to pot up sometime this week

plant currently under 315cmh and being fed the following 

1ml organix grow 

2ml foundation 

0.5ml calmg 

0.5ml bio silicon 

large.A481FC26-C2B1-463A-8287-0007BF88A87E.jpeg

Happy and healthy just what we want to see at this stage of growth  ;)

Potting up is close mate :yep:

Get her in a new home, let her get established them we will see a nice growth explosion  :)

Looking good in here  :cheers:

Mark..

• Like 3

On 05/12/2019 at 10:43 AM, ANTHONY13 said:

hello mate

nice little plant there

good luck with it i will follow if thats ok as one day i wanna try these too.

Thanks for dropping by buddy  :yep:

Mark..

• Like 3

Cheers guys

Day 21 veg

Plant got potted up into a 1.5ltr pot a couple of days back. 50/50 light/allmix.

just on

0.5ml calmg

2ml foundation 

seems to be growing fine. Will start the feed again in a few days

large.DFF8D8D3-B421-490F-BE7B-6FE3EBEECA3A.jpeglarge.86C93174-16BB-4D6B-A147-71FECB6E484B.jpeg

• Like 6

2 hours ago, K71 said:

Cheers guys

Day 21 veg

Plant got potted up into a 1.5ltr pot a couple of days back. 50/50 light/allmix.

just on

0.5ml calmg

2ml foundation 

seems to be growing fine. Will start the feed again in a few days

large.DFF8D8D3-B421-490F-BE7B-6FE3EBEECA3A.jpeglarge.86C93174-16BB-4D6B-A147-71FECB6E484B.jpeg

Big fat indica dominant leaves coming from our Blue Cheese  ;)

Nice work on the potting up mate :yep:

Mark..

• Like 3

Day 28 veg

Potted this into a 6.5ltr pm soil. Had rooted out the 1.5ltr in a week. It’s growing at a nice steady rate so time to start bushing this out. Hopefully can Bush it out enough to finish it in an 18ltr next

very much an indica

large.FF7C0D11-EB98-4103-9752-E7C5B9DC5BF4.jpeglarge.368CAC55-8AB2-4D6C-A88F-24D717F4950B.jpeg

• Like 3

@K71 looks like it was time for that potting up mate  ;)

Lovely root structure  :yep:

Plenty more medium to spread those roots out  ;)

Mark..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 1