Intense x Dinafem Random Pics and Talk

highway_017

Hi thought it would be cool to start a thread where we could post some photos between updates and share our thoughts and talk more directly. :yinyang:

What? ... It gets Lonely on the journal. ;)

• Like 5

Yeah man, I'm wetting my seeds tmrw, slightly delayed as burst pipe from upstairs flat ruined my toilet ceiling. So council have been out but that's them finished..... I even bought a cheap wee cdc for photos, glad to after getting seeds and nutes for nowt. I'll be visiting everyones diary aswell, not been on much recently...... :yinyang:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, grotbags said:

Yeah man, I'm wetting my seeds tmrw, slightly delayed as burst pipe from upstairs flat ruined my toilet ceiling. So council have been out but that's them finished..... I even bought a cheap wee cdc for photos, glad to after getting seeds and nutes for nowt. I'll be visiting everyones diary aswell, not been on much recently...... :yinyang:

Good luck with your seeds. Yeah I sympathize with you with the Council thing. Totally shat a brick this morning as had heard that Landlord had messaged and said he was sending someone out. with no further explanation or reasoning. Thought that maybe Neighbours had complained or something. Turned out to be for something else. :ouch:

3 hours ago, Intense Nutrients Matt said:

Cracking idea mate, :skin_up:

Cheers! :yep:

• Like 3

It's going to be tight I think. OJ Front. OGC Back. Mid is Speed+

I have a bit of a problem so thought community could help me out.

Plan was to Veg Photos then Flip once the Autos were finished. But I think I will
have to Flip well before then. Everything has a good number of Nodes. Some close to Ten. So
Pleased with node-stacking. CMs not Inches. :yep: (Step right up ladies)

I'm fearful If I like them get much larger they will become super unmanageable.. Although I've seen people
Flip much bigger without much hassle. Just some supercropping here. Topping there. Etc.

Would it better to flip them sooner than later and just take the Hit on the Autos?
Or do you think It's best to finish the Speed under 18/6 and try manage the Size of Photos..

Thank everyone. :yinyang:

• Like 3

I'd concentrate on the photos, the autos could get out of control and take over. I reckon I could fill that space with 2  dinafem autos in 15l pots :D

• Like 2

1 hour ago, flighty said:

I'd concentrate on the photos, the autos could get out of control and take over. I reckon I could fill that space with 2  dinafem autos in 15l pots :D

These Dinafem AFs sound Brilliant. I already asked Mark about them today. I wanted to do Blue ammo but needed something to fill the jars really quickly, I asked on here and they told me Speed+

They have some brilliant strains. There cheese XXL and Original Ammo auto are Fab from sounds of it.

Both of them have the photo parent or relative crossed back in. Next generation AFs. I bet they all Yeild well too.. Think I will be moving more towards AFs now.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, flighty said:

I reckon I could fill that space with 2  dinafem autos in 15l pots :D

It's a 1.2m although I suppose it kind of looks smaller at that prespective.
Either way. Impressive if you can really fill that with two! :notworthy:

• Like 2

Morning everyone. ;)

Flipping to Flower today, Everything has stretched up a decent bit don't want to overveg. How's everyone getting on?
So much for Autoflowers. WTF is the point in them for indoors? They are just starting to pop preflowers and I'm about
to flip the Autos. So what is that? a bloody week quicker? ffs smh lol

• Like 2

9 hours ago, highway_017 said:

Morning everyone. ;)

Flipping to Flower today, Everything has stretched up a decent bit don't want to overveg. How's everyone getting on?
So much for Autoflowers. WTF is the point in them for indoors? They are just starting to pop preflowers and I'm about
to flip the Autos. So what is that? a bloody week quicker? ffs smh lol

The autos will be finished long before the photos you've not even flipped yet lol. When you do it's going to be about 2 more weeks before the photos even look like they're in flower really by then autos will be at full steam.

I don't grow autos i feed them directly to the bin for other reasons. But sure as shit they're fast man. 

Edited by michaeldbc
  • Like 3

12 hours ago, michaeldbc said:

The autos will be finished long before the photos you've not even flipped yet lol. When you do it's going to be about 2 more weeks before the photos even look like they're in flower really by then autos will be at full steam.

I don't grow autos i feed them directly to the bin for other reasons. But sure as shit they're fast man. 

Nah your right. Went in today and they are starting to flower decently. :rolleyes:

• Like 1