Pk9/19 and terpinator

Greg64

Hi guys, I'm on my first coco grow and have opted to use pk9/18. Now the guy who recommended it also recommended using it withTerpinator. Has anyone used these two together? Sounds like the pk is fairly hefty with k. So I'm wondering why add more k with Terpinator. Got me miffed atm, roll one and mull it over 

It's PGR. Basically Steroids. That's how they get all the 'Cali' Weed into that structure. Most Boosters contain it as wel. If you are really wanting to use it. Safe the money and just buy it out right as opposed to rebranded.

• Like 1

:puke: neither are needed at all especially the PGR .. I wouldn’t smoke bud with it in if it was free .. never mind put it in my own crop  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, OddNut said:

:puke: neither are needed at all especially the PGR .. I wouldn’t smoke bud with it in if it was free .. never mind put it in my own crop  

As Jimmy Bob JJ McCashCropper will tell you. The customer is always right.

13 minutes ago, OddNut said:

Are we now 100% certain, with no if buts or maybes that It has PGRs in it? If so which ones?

Anything online as proof of this?

Everyone seems to state this, but i am just wondering if there is actual evidence of this?

I thought it was just potassium sulphate at a incredibly high cost, but again i dont like to speculate without proof.

If anyone can provide clear evidence i would really appreciate it :)

18 minutes ago, highway_017 said:

It's PGR. Basically Steroids. That's how they get all the 'Cali' Weed into that structure. Most Boosters contain it as wel. If you are really wanting to use it. Safe the money and just buy it out right as opposed to rebranded.

Right I get it as to the way it works. So is Terpinator,  by Rhizoflora,  repackaged normal industrial fertiliser or some special mix?  Or can I just get the same stuff unbranded of the shelf? 

Just now, Greg64 said:

Right I get it as to the way it works. So is Terpinator,  by Rhizoflora,  repackaged normal industrial fertiliser or some special mix?  Or can I just get the same stuff unbranded of the shelf? 

Well TBH IDK Exactly. But if you have a look around you should be able to find something Similar with same ingreidents cheaper. I do organic myself so I'm not sure.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Alan Johnson said:

Are we now 100% certain, with no if buts or maybes that It has PGRs in it? If so which ones?

Everyone seems to state this, but i am just wondering if there is actual evidence of this?

I thought it was just potassium sulphate at a incredibly high cost, but again i dont like to speculate without proof.

As I understood it, it has sugars, and enzymes as well as k, but didn't know about the steroids. Owww

19 minutes ago, Alan Johnson said:

It'll be potassium sulphate, or more specifically, the sulphate ion that enhances the terps. I have some lavenders and fed them it alone. They turned out smelling of lemons.

• Like 2

Terpinator is not pgr nor is PK , just thought I mention it’s all out there in public to see and conclude rather than speculation . If you must use a booster a good pk at low doses is all needed max .

• Like 3

I was in my local shop when the rep for terpinator came in and told us all how brilliant it was in bringing out the aromas in the plant. He gave me a bottle after I told him I thought it was bollocks and I did a side by side with it

Did nothing. In fact the ones not fed with it smelled better. I also tried it on another plant and I got like as been mentioned before, a very light smell of lemons. why would I want that on a plant that doesn't smell anything like lemons

Waste of money and I was right. It was bollocks

Owd

• Like 6

And 26 quid a litre, ha ha ha .

fuk that, stick to A and B and a splash of pk (altho its not really needed), and dial in your environment

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Owderb said:

I was in my local shop when the rep for terpinator came in and told us all how brilliant it was in bringing out the aromas in the plant. He gave me a bottle after I told him I thought it was bollocks and I did a side by side with it

Did nothing. In fact the ones not fed with it smelled better. I also tried it on another plant and I got like as been mentioned before, a very light smell of lemons. why would I want that on a plant that doesn't smell anything like lemons

Waste of money and I was right. It was bollocks

Owd

AN Sensi A and B already has potassium sulphate as part of its composition, so adding more in the form of Terpinator is a waste of money.

Edited by catweazle1

8 minutes ago, badbillybob said:

And 26 quid a litre, ha ha ha .

fuk that, stick to A and B and a splash of pk (altho its not really needed), and dial in your environment

I used it a while back but to say it did or didn't do anything would be wrong of me because i only believe in as scientific a test as can be run, over many, many runs. 

So running it with with one or two grows and labeling it "shit" just doesn't cut it for me. 

But i do agree that it is probably is not a cost effective product to introduce, much like most boosters. 

Think i actually still have some knocking about somewhere.

Really wish i could find a decent mother plant so i could start running my own tests!! Nothing has floated my boat enough yet :(