Worries

Jammin

alrighty all>?

Hope everyones grows are going well, myself i have a few reservations about my plants. I planted ten mazzar not long ago. They're about ready for repotting i think. No nutes so far. Got a couple of mates telling me that its too late in the season for planting out now. Will my babies suffer later this year? Ie, flowering?

On a better note, 8 out of 10 purple star (dutch passion) turned out female  :P loverly!

I am however fairly worried about one plant. I forced it into flowering and it now lives indoors due to me being paranoid about dragging it up and down the garden twice a day. All my plants have been outside most of their lives. Will keeping the plant indoors stress the plant due to the temperature or anything? I seem to be losing a lot of leaves which is shitting me up!  Anyway, cheers for listening to the rant, thanks in advance for any comments.

jamin :O

Pics are on this post -  http://www.uk420.com/cgi-bin/forums/ikonboard.cgi?act=ST;f=48;t=3983