Strain Specific Christmas Cards,yes xmas cards (I get bored)

2Fat2EatThat

Hey people,

A few weeks back I accidentally made a picture that shouted Xmas at me but was cheesy and didnt think it would see the light of day but as a quip I posted it in the Bah Humbug thread of Vince's as this Hairy Trichmas -

large.1573210412553_compress38.jpg

Sadly for me it was already to late and over the last few days I have gone christmas card crazy.

I'm as far from being religious as you can ever be,I'm no fan of christmas but I'm enjoying having some fun with things so have gone with it until it passes.

All cards are based on the images from the websites.

First up Amnesia CBD -

large.1573168693807-06_compress28.jpg

There are more to come lol

Edited by 2Fat2EatThat
  • Like 3

A twist on a theme -large.1573577105124_compress43.jpg

I like it when you can zoom into pictures like this and still see some detail in the Trichomes and plant in general.

@Dinafem-Mark Im sorry mate, I've only just thought that I should have asked you before I put up some test junk like this.

It's just that I started with the Orange Juice pic from Dina's website and didnt want to put that up anywhere else,if you see what I mean. I will probably drop a few other non xmas Dinafem bits in to.

Is that cool?

It's to test fonts,lighting etc etc once uploaded as it comes out a little different than on my phone screen.

Edited by 2Fat2EatThat
  • Like 2

On 12/11/2019 at 5:02 PM, 2Fat2EatThat said:

Im sorry mate, I've only just thought that I should have asked you before I put up some test junk like this.

Crack on mate ;)

The festive season is approaching fast, time to get in the spirit  :yep:

Very cool and very creative  ;)

All the best  

Mark..