Moving Home Will Go Offline.

Dinafem-Mark

28 minutes ago, Bud Buddy said:

Just remember to keep on smiling when you can.

If I don't laugh I'll cry mate, this is bloody stressful  :(

All the best  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 3

All the best with the move mrsDinafem-Mark & @Dinafem-Mark You will be nice and settled in your new home easily by xmas anyhow so you can relax in comfort, pack up whatever you can into boxes for easier transportation not forgetting to label the box with everything thats inside, when you get to the other end get all the furniture where you want first then bring the boxes, if you got space put the boxes in the room where the stuff will go, if not just stack the boxes into 1 room. Unpack box by box if you have to, this way there will be less clutter everywhere and not knowing where to start. Most impotantly keep the kettle to hand and the smokes of course.

All the best :yinyang:

• Like 2

Best of luck m8 

We've just done this 4 weeks ago, stressing hell fire! 

Managed to rope in just 1 helper, friends hey! And that's while awaiting a spinal fusion in shit loads of pain. I wanted to pull my hair out at time. I hope it al goes smooth for ya, nothing better once your all in and unpacked :)

Edited by Big - L
  • Like 3

where you moving, aint the queen supposed to send someone to get your shit, plenty of room at the palace  lol

good luck, when your done have a drink on me....

sam

• Like 2

Such a nice guy is mark

Id even come help if I could mate. Can give some advice, pack your van well like a jigsaw puzzle floor to ceiling, will save you extra trips, try and get it done in one day cause you will be fcuked the next if you aint used to it. Also pre box all bits and pieces its easier to stack, use the bags of clothes and cushions where needed like between furniture and the walls keeping it all wedged together and cushioned. 

Best of luck mark

• Like 2

They say that moving home is one of the most stressful things you can ever do (I dunno who 'they' are, but they do say it lol ).

Hope it isn't too stressful :)

• Like 2

It is stressful and yeah one of the worst.  I've done it a few times but none worse than when I was with my ex and we moved her stuff :wallbash: 

Three fucking lorries full of it! :wallbash:  

House is like a Tardis and you don't realise till you have to shift it all lol 

• Like 2

Hope it is as stress free as possible.

Remember large soft items like bin liners of duvets can be thrown out the upstairs window.  Your neighbours may think you're mad but your moving anyhow!

;)

• Like 2

good luck with the move mate, take it easy, and try not to stress too much.

im staying put now, it would kill me to have to move all my shit again.

see ya soon.

• Like 2

Hope you don't have the move from hell which I had a couple of months ago, still not recovered and probably never will...:furious::taz::censored::ranting::crybaby:

I'll wait until you're settled then give you the sordid details, it wouldn't be fair to relate them now as the shock would most likely cause you to call the whole thing off!!!

Good Luck mate

:oldtoker:

• Like 3

Best wishes mate and just keep on plodding through, you’ll get there.  Schmooove as a schmoove groove move brother.   I’ve only moved 3 times and each time I’d gathered more stuff and more humans and their “more stuff” 

junk hoarders the lot of us