Delivery time to UK?

iBMe

Ordered from where? Do you not have any tracking info or anything like that you can check. 

Seedbanks breeders etc have some of the best customer service around I'd get in touch with them. 

My last online order was from Spain I'm in UK and I think 2 day delivery.

1 hour ago, michaeldbc said:

My last online order was from Spain I'm in UK and I think 2 day delivery.

Was this from sweet seeds website? How long ago was it?

I am confused now as there are posts on here from @Sweet Seeds-tommy from a couple of years ago talking about 24/48 hour delivery to the uk, but no mention of this on the website. Do you know what the current situation is @Sweet Seeds-tommy ?

• Like 1

No it wasn't from sweet seeds mate can't actually remember dinafem seeds but I think I used attitude seedbank. Iv seen Tommy sorting out problem orders for people though before today he will get you sorted out. Did you get an estimated delivery date? I'm guessing it will have passed but they can probably investigate where your package is at for you if that date has passed. 

I would be very frustrated waiting for beans I hope they get to you asap.

Hi buddy! 

Can you send me a private message with the order number and date?

We will try to verify the reason for this situation and help you solve it as soon as possible. :yep:

Sweet smokes!

-Apolo

• Like 2

Thanks @Sweet Seeds Apolo PM sent.

Got a reply via email this morning with a tracking link/number but it doesnt work. Fingers crossed someone fucked up the dispatch and my parcel is not in the trotters of the local blue crew. :wacko:

• Like 2

@Inspiration101 All autos for this first run dude, went for Fastbud 2, Cream Mandarin XL and Pyramids Auto Tut. 

The Fastbud to get bud in the jars quick, Cream Mandarin XL as I know its a nice smoke (or at least the non-XL version was 5 years or so ago, and the Tut for shits and giggles, have wanted to grow something of Pyramids for years, for no reason really other than I like ancient egypt lol

Anyway, for anyone thats interested, we're getting there! SweetStaff are on the case!

I now have a working tracking link that says it has not been recieved, so 99% sure there has been a cock up. :haveadab:

• Like 4

@iBMe Nice selection, can only say I did cream manderine fv and enjoyed it, just had the last of it last week.  I daresay cream manderine auto will be pretty similar in smell n taste :)

My personal favourite auto was sweet cheese.  I don't do autos anymore but am hoping to find a specific smell n flavour from the standard feminised sweet cheese I have on their way to 3 weeks in flower. 

Now everyone is on the case for your seeds I guess they will turn up tomorrow.... Sods law n all that. 

Good luck! :)

Edited by Inspiration101
  • Like 3

On 14/10/2019 at 5:07 PM, Inspiration101 said:

Now everyone is on the case for your seeds I guess they will turn up tomorrow.... Sods law n all that. 

Well, I just got home and found them on the doormat lol

Thanks for all the help @Sweet Seeds Apolo , and thank Martha for me too!

Best get some compost in :yep:

• Like 5