Recommend a mostly indica ?

agro

12 minutes ago, HSO-Mark said:

She could do well outdoor mate as Mango Sapphire and Sapphire Scout along with Bubbas Gift and Black D.O.G do pretty well in the UK outdoors ;)

Indoors she's a beast :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Mango Sapphire all day long......make them monsters, mould stays away, even in mould magnet, rain soaked plots....double topped = 70-100 head monsters...7-10 feet tall

started ours in February....potted up twice and topped twice...…..

• Like 2

black dog is on my list and mango sapphire looks to be added we get more than our far share of rain here in wales and seen a lot of people have suffered with rot this year.

there's a few others i got my eye on before spring but one plot already found, gonna clear a few things on the weekend not much but just to see what sort of soil we will be dealing with.

2 old men a van for tools compost oh and a dog what can go wrong lol

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Andromedian said:

Mango Sapphire all day long......make them monsters, mould stays away, even in mould magnet, rain soaked plots....double topped = 70-100 head monsters...7-10 feet tall

started ours in February....potted up twice and topped twice...…..

Without boy's like you 2 we would not really know much about the HSO strains and the UK climate outdoors ;)

Personally I do think CMOG could be a good contender outdoor, maybe HSO strains fair better outdoor as most were originally created in that environment? 

Mango Sapphire and Black D.O.G do very well, can't see why CMOG would not fair well ;)

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark

• 4 weeks later...

well it seems the relative who was visiting amsterdam lets just say indulged a bit to much and forgot my seeds lol

but i have a plan and wont let a stoned daughter stop me,so these just arrived ----

large.IMG_0046.JPG

sadly they wont see dirt till next year and i still got to get the mango saphire,but a couple of freebies with the bubbas gift so well happy,plus as a bonus i got months left to look at them and try and figure out how to get em out without breaking these beautiful boxes lollol 

• Like 2

On 21/11/2019 at 5:07 PM, murphyblue said:

well it seems the relative who was visiting amsterdam lets just say indulged a bit to much and forgot my seeds lol

but i have a plan and wont let a stoned daughter stop me,so these just arrived ----

large.IMG_0046.JPG

sadly they wont see dirt till next year and i still got to get the mango saphire,but a couple of freebies with the bubbas gift so well happy,plus as a bonus i got months left to look at them and try and figure out how to get em out without breaking these beautiful boxes lollol 

Nice few freebies mate ;)

I'll keep a look out for a diary sometime early 2020 :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..