Auto Blue Tooth Diary

Mr Wendle

Thought id break my diary duck with these as when i was searching i couldn't find any either here or over on icmags

Three Auto Blue Tooth, only put into soil yesterday so very early days. In them wee cardboard pots with Innes potting/seedling mix with a plastic sandwich bag over each pot and under a T5.

After a week above ground they will go directly into 5l fabrics and under a 250 for 2(ish) weeks then a 400 dual for rest of grow. Tents an 80x80x160.

Not done any autos for a fair few years now but have had enough of heat mats, heat tubes and other nonsense so these can go a straight 24 hours of light. Might be a bit premature though, prepping for winter, as its 22c outside :-)

Will throw a pic up later, cam needs batteries and ive just smoked a Blueberry Headband so i'm not moving for a while. And its a pic of 3 pots of soil so nothing to get too excited about...

Edited by Mr Wendle
  • Like 3

In the spirit of pics or it didn't happen...

Although the Blue Tooth pack is already binned, I also purchased some Affiedaze, Purkles and Fast Diesels as the freebies.

• Like 3

Well what a marvellous morning. 2 out of the three are above ground, and i think i can see a minute bit of white peeking out on the third pot.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Week 1

Unfortunately ive only ended up with one of these. One never made it above ground, one made it up took one look and decided thats enough and the third is doing fine.  Luckily i had some freebie auto seeds in the jar to fill the tent so i'm still doing 3.

No feed yet just seaweed with the water and still under the T5. Ive a PAK and Three Blue Kings to chop which will free up the tent and theyre getting done tonight.

large.5d90ba33aba45_DSCN02591.JPGlarge.5d90ba4d8e2ea_DSCN02601.JPG