F strip driver help

Dankasaurus

So looking into buying 12

SI-B8VZ91B20WW

what driver do i need for these strips i was thinking 2 hlg-600-48a or would these drivers only be able to run 10 of those strips? 

any help appreciated

happy tokin

• Like 1

Check out DIYLEDUK, they sell the strips and have a chart indicating which HLG driver would be needed.

They also have the bespoke heatsinks for the 2 foot strips, screwholes or boltholes ready cut.

They sell ready made units but also sell the parts for a DIY.

Was going to build using u channels but the bespoke heatsinks, although £14 a pop, are reusable as and when other Samsung strips come out.

Wish I could help more, I might do a build myself, but the unit I purchased is the Scope 440W, that runs using two HLG-185H-48A

I am looking at building maybe a 660W LED so would just use 3 of the drivers I already have.

But if your buying 9 strips, its cheaper to get 10 :)

Good luck bud.

• Like 1

Well im hoping for 1000w across a 1.2mx2m flower space hence the 10 1200mm strips which on the samsung page says theyre just over 100w each. So in theory (hopefully haha) each hlg-600-48a should run 5 strips each i think! 

Appreciate the reply dude