Indoor Fan & Temp Question

Naz007

Hey herbalists 

I’ve been growing outdoors in a mini greenhouse for my first plant (starting flowering) and for the past week the climate is changing, temp and day light hours are changing here in the UK. So, since last week I've been bringing the queen (plant) indoors during the nights (outside temp during nights are dropping down to 10-14 degrees and humidity is increasing). I've placed her on to my computer desk with a oscillating fan to dry her off. 

1) at what angle should the fan be pointing towards her? Should the fan be at the bottom tilted up or above the plant looking down? or doesn't it even matter? 

2) I’ve got one of those digital thermometer / hygrometers the temp is showing inside during the nights around 19 degrees, but humidity is about 10-20%. Is that ok? In addition, I’ve slightly opened the window for ventilation. 

Many thanks for your support.

Doesn’t really matter as long as the air is circulating over the plant. I wouldn’t worry too much about the humidity if you have a fan moving the air around the plant

id be mindful of light sources i.e. make sure the room/space they are going into is completely dark or you might have issues.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cursed said:

Doesn’t really matter as long as the air is circulating over the plant. I wouldn’t worry too much about the humidity if you have a fan moving the air around the plant

id be mindful of light sources i.e. make sure the room/space they are going into is completely dark or you might have issues.

Yeh I'm aware of the light sources, I've made it dark as possible with blinds on the windows.

Appreciate the answer.. 

• Like 1

Humidity is fuck off low, which bit of the house is it in?  It shouldn't matter too much as its not there permanently.  You want air movement around the plant, its not ideal to have fans pointing directly at plants for transpiration/wind burn reasons.