Cancer - Round 2

bearukc

15 hours ago, bearukc said:

I wonder how much milk is needed to dilute a gram of oil?

Not much at all.

But a gram of QWISO oil is VERY strong!!!!!

1/50th of a gram does me just fine before bedtime. But I am a bit of a light weight.

A gram of oil is equal to about ten grams of weed.

You wouldn't be able to smoke and not waste a tiny bit of ten grams of weed and condense it into a 20ml milk shot. Just imagine those ten grams of weed hitting you all at once.

Lets start off with 50-100mg or 5-10% of a gram and see how that hits you. You can work your way up from there.

Good luck

• Like 3

Just got back from the hospital and had a chat with the doctors. They've done more biopsies but the now want to do a laproscopy, which is a camera in the belly button. The 'lesion' hasn't spread to any other organs and is contained in my stomach. The treatment would be to remove 80% of my stomach and move my feed tube to my small intestine. Their concern is whether I'll survive the surgery but I think they have to give me the chance. I'll have to wait until Thursday next week to get the results of the biopsies.

• Like 2

Thank you everyone for your encouraging comments. Trust me that I'm going to fight this. I'm a tough fucker, tougher than I thought after the last 7 yrs of cancer messing with me.

I made a promise to myself years ago when I was heavily into bad drugs that my Mum would never have to bury me. I intend to honour that promise.

My other bucket list item was to own a Porsche 911 C4S !! Not sure that ones going to happen but I was up the showroom yesterday perusing the stock!! :):)

edit. I seem to have a strategy when times are hard - I buy a new car!!

Edited by bearukc
  • Like 10
On 21/09/2019 at 0:46 PM, bearukc said:

Thank you everyone for your encouraging comments. Trust me that I'm going to fight this. I'm a tough fucker, tougher than I thought after the last 7 yrs of cancer messing with me.

I made a promise to myself years ago when I was heavily into bad drugs that my Mum would never have to bury me. I intend to honour that promise.

My other bucket list item was to own a Porsche 911 C4S !! Not sure that ones going to happen but I was up the showroom yesterday perusing the stock!! :):)

edit. I seem to have a strategy when times are hard - I buy a new car!!

hire one for a week, youll soon get annoyed at filling it up. good luck with it all dude.

• Like 1

Still no news from the hospital. I expected to hear something this week.

As they hospital have done nothing yet I've been pondering this oil thing and how I can get oil into my stomach.

Well I tried dissolving RSO into full fat milk with great success! I'm stunned how well it's worked. I bought a brand new pan because I expected to get mine all stuck up with oil. I put about a gram (maybe a bit more in the pan and put it on a gentle heat. When the oil had gone runny and started bubbling I added about 100ml of full fat milk. After 2 minutes stirring the whole lot has dissovled in the milk! I though maybe half of it would be absorbed and I'd be left with a sticky mess!

I now have high THC milk which I can mix with flavours, coffee maybe, or chocolate. Not that I'd taste it as it goes up my PEG tube straight to where the tumour is. I'm now worried that it's going to completely blow me away. I'll try half of it and then wait a few hours. Normally ingesting weed just sends me to sleep but I'm on my own with no plans except to watch the F1 quali. I'll let y'all know how I got on.

edit. I've had half of it and going for a lie down in front of the TV.

Edited by bearukc
  • Like 7
37 minutes ago, bearukc said:

I'm now worried that it's going to completely blow me away.

Worried about being mega mashed? Treat it as the Brucie Bonus :yep:

40 minutes ago, bearukc said:

going for a lie down in front of the TV.

That’s the one. :sleep1:

We will let you know how the Quali’s go if you fall asleep. 

Good luck. :yinyang:

• Like 1

Just about got that right - not too mashed! I nearly crashed out but watched the qualis. All I could think about was the other half the mix still in the fridge. So I've finished that off as well!! 

• Like 8
5 minutes ago, zen-ken said:

How did it go brother ?

The zen house sends its very best

:yep:

I had the second dose yesterday but I decided to cook it all up again as it seemed a bit runny. I'm glad I did as there seemed to be loads of water in it!! I put 35ml in a saucepan and cooked it down bain marie style. This reduced it to 15ml! I'm worried about the quality of the oil my mate made and I've decided I'll have to make my own. I've ordered some alcohol off fleabay and I have a couple of ounces of bud and some trim I can use.

Yesterdays dose laid me out again and I could feel it in the morning. In fact my head felt weird when I woke up and I found it hard to get going. I'm due to take todays dose now but I'd better get a few little jobs done before I have it!

• Like 6