ninorc

Tayab Ali has been selected as The Times Lawyer of the Week for his representation of Lezley Gibson in her fight to have access to medicinal cannabis to treat her painful MS (pay wall):  https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/tayab-ali-who-acted-for-multiple-sclerosis-sufferer-lesley-gibson-k8cq6xw28#

As you might imagine, the services of such a top-flight brief do not come cheap, but Mark remarked that, "his compassion is not linked to the depth of his client's pocket."

• Like 8

• 1 month later...

This is a ray of sunshine breaking through a murky quagmire of stagnant social injustice. 

I really hope she can enjoy an improved quality of life in 2020 and beyond. 

Well done team ganja! 

• Like 2

I tell you what, that's fucking heart breaking and brought a tear to my eye with my skin tingling while feeling anger building watching the video!

I really do not support the police or government stance on the current matter of how the law is laid out! It's also an insult to call our laws in this day and age modern, fair, just!

Terribly sorry to hear of this happening, its disgusting in this day and age!!!

• Like 3

On 29/02/2020 at 10:33 PM, Butterfingerz said:

its disgusting in this day and age!!!

Its been disgusting for years, you can read a bit about the Gibsons in the T.H.C.4.M.S. Archive  if you don't know about them, the governments and police have been ruthless persecuting Mark and Lezley almost continuously over the years. when they ought to be national heroes IMHO.

• Like 11

You seem to be forgetting that the Government and the police are a bunch of utter cunts tho…...

Their actions in this case just go to prove how petty, pedantic and obtuse these organisations really are, big bully boys preventing a poor woman from curing herself, at zero cost to the NHS. If you ask me, they should be supplying her soil, lights and seeds , and paying her electric bill.

• Like 3