Cream of the Crop - August 2019

Joolz

Cream of the Crop - August 2019  

175 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

yeah Smolebelch for me but esp cos its not usually a welcome sight, a bit like a bloke in speedos at a Miss world pageant. How handsome would he have to be to win that?

• Like 3

Wow, thanks for all the nice comments folks, it was a lot of fun flowering out that male and I now have some pollen in the fridge for a breeding project I have planned. That is pollen on that leaf that had dropped from an open sack just above.

As usual there some nice flowers in the contest this month, I am voting for Tokenrolls Purps#1, a quality photo of one of my favourite strains.

Good luck everyone.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 9

@Smokebelch's pic takes me back to when I was a Student and the only form of contraception was to get out quick and splash it all over her.

I wouldn't be able to sleep knowing I've voted for a cumshot, so I'm going for @tokenroll's sugar encrusted bud! 

All winners though, some lovely entries this month!

• Like 7

@FARMER G@tokenrollCheers guys, I am very pleased to finally win a COTC on UK420 so many thanks to all who voted for me.

Some of the pollen has already been put to good use and I currently have 4 branches that are filling out with loads of seeds so hopefully there will be some Pineapple Skunk F2’s and also a couple of Pineapple Skunk crosses for subbie seeds coming soon.

Thanks again folks, we’ll chuffed I am.

Edited by Smokebelch
  • Like 5

great month,  they all deserve to be winners they're all winners !

some real quality around 

• Like 2