New Flowering Room / Upgrade other Flowering Room

futuretech

Hey Hey everyone,
I currently have a flowering room 5 x 8 with 32 x cxb3070 (not good as cxb3590 i know), but i have it running for 3 years now, consuming 1600w and i yield easily from my setup 1 - 1.2GPW, im running it on DIY aeroponics, 4 containers, 2x4. 
Basically I was planning to upgrade my lights to CXB3590, but i found that F series... And efficiency is everything for me if it can distribute the light even more = more yields denser buds everywhere :)

So my plan is to build a new Flower room on side of my current one, will be using RDWC, space would have 5 x 6,6 (1,5mx2m).
What you think would be the perfect lighting? by what I saw on Takeshy thread and after doing my maths i need 48 x SI-B8V521560WW and 4 x Mean Well HLG-320H-48A

I'm planning to buy 96 x SI-B8V521560WW and 8 x Mean Well HLG-320H-48A, that way i can build new room and upgrade leds for the other room.  each room will run on 12h difference from each other. Will have 6,7m2 (21.65 SQFT).

Any recommendation of where to buy ‎SI-B8V521560WW‎ on Europe? I don't want to pay hell in customs... 

Thanks!