Auto Jack 47 xl really dissaponted

Sawney Bean

So, been a big fan of Sweet Seeds for years now. Green Poison, Creme Caramel, Jack 47 and recently Red Manderine all fantastic. 

I needed to get a quick crop done before I go into hospital for an op soon so though I'd give one of their auto strains a shot. Plumped for Jack 47 xl auto since the photo version is amazing! 9 weeks from germination to end of flower was the advertised grow time for them so thought they would fit in just great. 

So got them cracked on the 25th of June.

They took forever and a day to flower, they only just started to show flowers in the past 2 weeks and every single one of them were covered in male flowers! I've had to take every one of them down and throw them out. 

I understand this is nature and flower times can vary and you may be unlucky and get the odd hermie sometimes but I am extremely disappointed in these. Safe to say I wont be growing them again, or any other of their autos. Now left with no time to get another grow in in the time I have left so will be smokeless on my return from hospital. 

I will be growing the Sweet Seeds photo vars again as I've never had a issue with them, but over 2 months wasted grow time, leccy etc has left me a bit disheartened. Sorry Sweet Seeds but they are not for me. 

Edited by Sawney Bean

Sad to hear, as you say especially as the photoperiod was great stuff. I'm sure its a rarity and hopefully sweet seeds will be along soon.

I take it you emailed @Sweet Seeds-tommy or one of the crew first?

All the best, hope you get a resolution.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Amnesia said:

Sad to hear, as you say especially as the photoperiod was great stuff. I'm sure its a rarity and hopefully sweet seeds will be along soon.

I take it you emailed @Sweet Seeds-tommy or one of the crew first?

All the best, hope you get a resolution.

The way it goes sometimes man. 

No I've not emailed them, I understand they always want batch numbers etc, I always throw my seed packets out after they are cracked so have none of that. 

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. 

Can you send us by private message information about where you bought the seeds and when?

We always try to offer the best experience for our users, so we try to find out the problem and if we can, avoid it in the future.

Sorry again for the inconvenience.

We wish you good luck and a speedy recovery after the op.

Sweet smokes!

-Apolo

• Like 4

On 02/09/2019 at 11:00 AM, Sweet Seeds Apolo said:

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. 

Can you send us by private message information about where you bought the seeds and when?

We always try to offer the best experience for our users, so we try to find out the problem and if we can, avoid it in the future.

Sorry again for the inconvenience.

We wish you good luck and a speedy recovery after the op.

Sweet smokes!

-Apolo

Thank you Apolo mate. 

I'm just about to send you a pm with the details. 

All the best

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi there !

I had similar experience with Jack47 auto this summer .

So, I'm a fan of Sweet Seeds too : Ice Cool Auto, Cream Mandarine auto, Killer kush Auto are outstanding autos . 

But we had heat record around my place this summer , plus the dryness that comes with . It was best conditions to get hermies considering those femseeds are always more sensible .

I won the pack on icmag photo contest . Can I really complain from this seed tried this summer ? Not sure .  But if pack number can help , I can give it .

• Like 1