carfbon filter and fan

Hi all just purchased a new light 600 wt led and a new 1 meter x 1 meter x 2  meter tent, Just wondering what sort of fan and filter i should be loooking at for it please got abouit 60 - 80 quid budget i will be purchaseing a fan controller at a later date thanks for any input

I got a 6" fox fan and filter off fleabay for 75 quid.

It's in a 1.2 tent and copes with my 660watt hps and no smell concerns at all it's pretty good if I had your light and tent I'd use this. You could probably get away with a 5" but I think 6 will do better especially with controller to turn it down some.

• Like 1

@michaeldbc Thanks for reply and nice one dude ive got two finishing up in the greenhouse at the moment , but ill be setting up in the shed for the winter time. I figured if i get the carbon filtetr and fan set up now then at least i can use them while drying the greenhouse grow once its ready ;):hippy:

@michaeldbc that's not bad at all, just took a look myself. 6" RVK Fan - 150x500 Filter including jubilee clips and combi ducting £80 including delivery. For your tent @bubbleguppie same size mine also using COB LED 5" extraction fan plenty adequate (LED give off little heat compared to HPS), even during the hot weather never exceeded 50% capacity (conjunction with 4" active intake) but it's only £9 cheaper so personally I'd opt for larger fan run at lower speed if you can accommodate it. Need a separate variable speed controller mind you as air draw will be too much at full speed on tent that size. 

large.Capture.JPG

Edited by Poisonata