Kroptek lights?

Doinkman

Hi

Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with kroptek lights. Can't find much online. Anyone able to enlighten me?

Thanks!

I fucked up the formatting with copy and paste, sorry!
18’’  - 386 umol for 250 watts is the number you're looking for for "horsepower"

£3million investment, they aren't a small company. Using Chinese labour, so there's that. Like you say, not much data on them, and I couldn't find any pricing. No PAR maps, no spectrum, not even a damn colour temperature. Due to this I'd avoid them, they reek of the corporate marketing and bandwagonnery that's more concerned with profits than customers at best, and *something libellous* at worst.

*edit* They haven't updated their website in over 8 months either.. Hard nope from me!
Edited by Kinetikal
dug a little deeper
  • Like 2

• 1 year later...

I have been lucky then as I use the Kroptek lights for my microgreens and other things.

have been using the lights for some time now and the sales guy worked out what lights to use for each of my grows.

They are more on the large scale Glasshouse and indoor farming side of things but I could buy directly with them here in the UK they also sell in the Hydroponic shops

MwtXZCV.jpeg

WUkXCZb.jpegMnvZcw0.jpeg

2DngK0a.jpeg

lzIG2N3.jpeg

• Like 1