Photos when do they start flowering and pre flowering

As per tittle ive got two photo period plants both real gorilla seeds (one purkle and one fire 99 ) the forecast down this neck of the woods is dry and warmish  (avarage 21 22 )for the next month or so. Its my first year of A out side in the greenhouse and B of doing photo period plants, I have a couple of questions for the pros on here. Firstly when do the girls start comeing into flower and pre flower ?? Secondly am i wirte in thinking they wont start flowering properly until the natural light has turned back to 12 12 ?? Ive enclosed a pic of both first up the fire 99 second the purkle, any info on this subject would be apricated large.image.jpeg secondly the purkle large.image.jpeg

I'd say any day now. I'd be surprised if they are not stretching already with the reduced daylight hours and colder night.

I still have 3 photos in the g house no pistils yet but lots of stretch.

I could have been happier if they started showing pistils a week or two ago but hey ho.

IMO once daylight hours get below 13-14hrs that should start to trigger flowering.

What does the breeder have to say about it?

Good luck  @bubbleguppie

Same plan here. tent as a last resort. @bubbleguppie

Hoping my Fast diesel and auto wont need it. Hoping for some flowers soon too.

Could be a long season after all despite my clever plan to germ early. 3rd week march.

Edited by Kipper420

@bubbleguppie Me too had a great time growing autos. My first time.

I'm gonna do loads more next season.

Yield is down but turn around is good.

Maybe do a rotation every month too. Got an 10" airpot too so more experiments to come. Made a fabric pot from weed barrier to trial as well.

Defo running the cheese xxl from @Dinafem-Mark too.

My two outdoor plants have just started to set buds. They're my own exclusive hybrid of cheese and Herijuana, which I believe makes them 75% Indica.