OGKZ

Grover Sativa

I dont mind coco buds, grown with good minimal food im personally not noticing much difference.

As you say, large organics pots constant moisture and your sweet as.Blumat drippers keep me in check.A few amendments and all my trim fed to the worms simple as.

Hi Ickie,

That sounds like a perfect sustainable circle. Love it.

Maybe you are right - maybe it is not the coco but the over-fertilising that people tend to do in it that I don't like the taste of... !

Here's something I managed to do with my trim before composting it - it is just a small sample as most is now up in smoke but I got loads of oily oily hash from just the trim of those 4 tiny plants - a great hash plant.

The hash itself is peppery and fresh vanilla seeds (perhaps). It is creamy and smokes lovely. The high is psychedelic and clear and much loved. It is fantastic hash.

I made it using a dry sift method as i find that if I use water techniques too much gets left behind in the water...the hash isn't as good flavoured slightly.

There were different grades, the more I rubbed until the last grade of scuff wasn't pressable but made beautiful cookies. Loads of amazing high grade return to smoke and eat already - and the bud is only just started curing!

large_hash.jpg

• Like 5

On 12/09/2019 at 10:29 AM, Grover Sativa said:

this is a lower grade from a subsequent rub. It is the gift that keeps on giving!

large.hash2.jpg

Is this basically a hand runner charas mate?

Love a bit of sun grown hashish, always seems to retain more terpines and flavours  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

• Like 1

On 11/09/2019 at 11:53 AM, Grover Sativa said:

It is like a tax you must pay before you can grow weed... tents/lights/fans/extractors/carbon filters/heaters/pumps/tables/reservoirs/coco coir/perlite/silicon/pk boost/pH up and down/RO machines/reservoirs/water heaters/6 feeds for every stage. Fuck me - I could honestly go on and on. That stuff costs money. It doesn't need to be that way.

Truer word have not been spoken mate ;)

100% agree and well said :bong:

Kind regards 

Mark..

Edited by HSO-Mark
  • Like 2

On 17/09/2019 at 6:39 PM, HSO-Mark said:

Is this basically a hand runner charas mate?

Love a bit of sun grown hashish, always seems to retain more terpines and flavours  :yep:

Kind regards 

Mark..

no - there was a screen involved but it was quite a large grade screen, although there was a tiny bit of hand rub made from when I was trimming, etc - finger hash?

I haven't actually tried any off the OGKZ bud yet - it is still all curing away. I can't wait. The aromas were so nice during the grow - all 4 plants.

• Like 1

On 22/09/2019 at 2:52 PM, Grover Sativa said:

there was a screen involved but it was quite a large grade screen

Basically a dry sift pollen, cool ;)

It just looked more like a hand rubbed hashish mate, still looks like fire to me :headbang:

Kind regards  :cheers:

Mark..