Nice ss fv Outdoor organic uk

Sliverback1

large.20190818_201625_compress7.jpglarge.20190818_201555_compress95.jpgjust a couple of shots of my GG in the UK.. Top shot is a 7'foot tall sweet cheese fv...& below is a 5'foot Jack 47 both are well in to pre flowering & nice & healthy...roll on a Indian summer...any one else got these going outdoor...

Blue skies sb

• Like 6

Monstrous! :flex:

But you have to be careful with the fertilizer. I see the leaves indicate something... (¿possibly iron deficiency?).

Thank you very much for trusting our strains, and sharing your experience.

Sweet smokes!

-Apolo

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Sweet Seeds Apolo said:

But you have to be careful with the fertilizer. I see the leaves indicate something... (¿possibly iron deficiency?).

Sweet smokes!

-Apolo

Well spotted it's been a tuff one to work out weather its iron or could be sulfur...& they've only just shown this since they started turning...I have been giving them some strong feeds but I've backed off & think that will help...I will keep posted

Blue skies sb

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

large.20190926_181934_compress30.jpglarge.20190926_182353_compress3.jpglarge.20190920_194648.jpglittle update  for you all ..bottom  pic is Jack 47 fv...coming on nicely...middle pic is from today & is sweet skunk close to harvest now...top pic is my beautiful garden ..on the left Jack 47..middle yellowing is  7 foot sweet skunk& behind her is a sweet cheese same size..front right a little but lovely black Jack & top right (leaning to the right) is a standard crystal candy photo...weathers been grim but these are showing good mould resistance & are all healthy...the smells coming from this little lot is mesmerising....close to harvest now thanx to the quality genetics.

Blue skies sb

On 21/08/2019 at 11:47 AM, Sweet Seeds Apolo said:

Sweet smokes!

-Apolo

Well spotted it's been a tuff one to work out weather its iron or could be sulfur...& they've only just shown this since they started turning...I have been giving them some strong feeds but I've backed off & think that will help...I will keep posted

Blue skies sb

• Like 3

Just been looking at some pics of red mandarin fv...& might try it outside next season as she's a beauty...anyone tried these outdoor 

Blue skies sb

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 27/09/2019 at 0:52 AM, Sliverback1 said:

Just been looking at some pics of red mandarin fv...& might try it outside next season as she's a beauty...anyone tried these outdoor 

Blue skies sb

How did the sweet skunk and sweet cheese finish for you in the end mate